GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Baso Faker you should ban him...

*DELETED*
Baso Faker you should ban him...
FAKE he is faker in mega he killed my 2 units in 2 turns for take my items 😡
We in the same team...
I'm The_Monster
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

FAKE he is faker in mega he killed my 2 units in 2 turns for take my items 😡
We in the same team...
I'm The_Monster

This prove that u spam only , u post report in general chat , u fucking stupid !!!!
Proves or get the fuck away !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Watch your mouth!

This prove that u spam only , u post report in general chat , u fucking stupid !!!!

Whats the point of snapping on a person who did nothing wrong to you. Come in my country doing that get killed. Learn to Control yourself don't be a douchebag. Don't be Picking on him I wont allow that never did in school and never allow it in online.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
And.

You might look at me as a thug or gangsta or nigga or bastard. One thing about me I help people I have a heart but none for the people you have no remorse for me.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thank you NightSpider, You are the best 😉
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Now you should get silence 😡 you already insult in forums page 😝
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Gangsta ? U ? When will u stop that jokes !!
I'm not planning to take advises from a selfish about how to control myself !!
I'm cool ty , but since u became a good guy in my eyes , u ruin it atm , so get ur ass away from me no-liver=)
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
You are right, but you know you are ruining all posts players and all know that.
So all would be happy, If you stopped your posts.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

You are right, but you know you are ruining all posts players and all know that.
So all would be happy, If you stopped your posts.

I post to help , didn't u seen ur self?? All ur posts are '' affs back mi account , affs need more mods , affs I'll leave '' ..
Ur a fucking kid ... U better leave gunrox , its for +13 years , go play android games with ur mama's phone ..
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I'm not a gangsta

I'm cool ty , but since u became a good guy in my eyes , u ruin it atm , so get ur ass away from me no-liver=)

I'm a thug didn't I complain the difference. Don't fuck with good people. Nigga you could believe what you wanna. At the end of the day don't fuck with my friends or nice people. If you have a problem get some balls and have a frist fight lemme knock your ass out. No one is getting bullied while I am still breathing. Thugs fight for those who can't defend themselves. I was walking home two guys were getting ganged all I did was say which block I'm from niggas backed off. Dieing inside but outside fearless.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Btw I got no liver

But you got no balls
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him