GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-Ale- acc is stolen, I need help

*DELETED*
-Ale- acc is stolen, I need help
two weeks ago +- my acc was stolen by change of mail linked with the acc, I need help, everyday I login in game and in forums but nobody that can help me answers, Zhannet I still waiting u so u can help me, I think it's enough to check the last ips to know that my acc is stolen, anyway I have enough proofs that support that I'm real owner of -Ale- acc, of course I don't have the code, stupid outlook erased my old mails from my e-mail, If admins can't check my situation, I sincerly ask to ban -Ale- acc forever, I rather to see it banned forever cause stolen acc, than see other guy playing in my acc, I'm sure any admin can help me very fast, but nobody answers! so here I waited 2 weeks +-, I really want to have my acc back, but if mods can't help to that, just ban it forever........
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ok

two weeks ago +- my acc was stolen by change of mail linked with the acc, I need help, everyday I login in game and in forums but nobody that can help me answers, Zhannet I still waiting u so u can help me, I think it's enough to check the last ips to know that my acc is stolen, anyway I have enough proofs that support that I'm real owner of -Ale- acc, of course I don't have the code, stupid outlook erased my old mails from my e-mail, If admins can't check my situation, I sincerly ask to ban -Ale- acc forever, I rather to see it banned forever cause stolen acc, than see other guy playing in my acc, I'm sure any admin can help me very fast, but nobody answers! so here I waited 2 weeks +-, I really want to have my acc back, but if mods can't help to that, just ban it forever........

Eid Mubarak 😉
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Eid Mubarak 😉

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
zhannet help he man ☹😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
No man Zhannet and mods know just BAN BAN BAN they can't help u bcz they don't care about you and you and you and all
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
stfu faker

zhannet help he man ☹😡

BAN THIS IDIOT FOR EVER
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This game is officially dead.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
admins are busy.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
IS THE SEVER dOWN??? wont load for me...
p.s: Dont ban my friend acc just return!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This is sad...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him