GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CRY-SISSY-TEE clan falling

CRY-SISSY-TEE clan falling
Toxicity was once a strong, prominent, and respectable clan.
Then Cup allies with the lowest of lows... experiences short time at the top of outposts (that was the only major area they were winning it)
Now... she shows her colors by constantly complaining...
First, it's about FAMING and running and telling that we are faming our friends in other clans.
[Cup: look bers. look. they have accounts in all these clans that they are faming with. look look. please stop them. i can't catch up with them in fame points]
Then she runs and complains that people are saying mean things to her.
[Cup: screenshot. look Bers... look look. Voltron is saying mean things to me. stop him please. i can't take it anymore.]
Now she complains that others are getting nice BONUS rewards for their hard work.
[Cup: omg. look look Bers... ranger is paying people to win games and outposts. look look. stop them please. we can't take #1 anymore because too much cash flowing in C2A.]
FINAL ANALYSIS from leaders who rule this game: STFU already.
ShuT Up and Play already.
==========
That clan TOXICITY is no longer warrior class... it is prissy class...
CRY SISSY TEE
nothing toxic about their clan except her venomous mouth and acid tears that fall onto her cheek.
Boo hoo hoo.
What Next Cup? Complain about how nice my appearance is? Intimidation? Ugliness?
LOL.

>>>>> USE IGNORE LIST CUP <<<<<<<
Better yet... STOP worrying about C2A and concentrate on building up your clan.
OR, here's another idea... go play that legions game and let me be leader of ur clan for a week? ok?
Edited 19 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Dont mess with the ranger or you will be in trouble. queen henrique is nasty little monkey xD
Edited 18 minutes later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ranger:

You forgot to say that yesterday we won 2 of our outpost and we got arts in both games. and we had no arts
You forgot to say you beg to return one of you arts while said that they were cheap arts and bla bla bla, but also you hided your arts in a box in the red zone.

ho, you are the only who more talking while you losing:
''ho its a cheap arts i dont need they''
''np lose this outpost, we will get it''
''my arts are personal, u cant take they''
''np i have beter arts''
'' I will tell you where i hide the arts if you return me one''
you may think you are having fun of us, but we think its pathetic.
Ho aand I remenber when you had no argument and began to appeal to personal insults in forum .... when you appel to personal things you are just beeing as low life as your best friend voltron.
ho, and when you menbers all got war deserter becoz tired of lose?
you have a weak memory or you just choose interests you?

why dont you replied in this thread?
The War is Over
nothing to say about it?
voltron:
How many accs will you creat just to post racist insults in forum? Last time you said the same thing and got banned, but looks you will never learn.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ranger you are no one..... Stop thinking you're all that cuase u suck , you're 1 of the worst players here , u have to pay people to win for u cuase u freaking suck. So just STFU and learn how to play... So stop messing with her old man
Cupcake is the best ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
haha ranger like a boss 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i dont know if ranger01 dont know how to play but the important thing is that i know ranger01 good man and always help people so you know ranger01 is not loser any player in this game cant win any game and thats happen 😁DD

ranger01 the best 😁😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
look look look <--- you have to look 😁 😁 ☺ 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Haha..... Ur so childish........ Ranger dont need to know how to play..... Also if he dont know how to play why does he have the top or 2nd top clan???
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Haha..... Ur so childish........ Ranger dont need to know how to play..... Also if he dont know how to play why does he have the top or 2nd top clan???

you are kid, if you dont know, online games: Top = Lot Money. Just this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
You have money, but you not in top😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I HATE YOU ALL >☹😡😡😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
can i got any update on this thread? like, how many outpost you own? / how many toxicity own?
its too difficult for your clan to own many outpost AND I KNOW WHY.
this is much harder to get fake point in outpost than fame.
thats why you are always on top in fame, easy to cheat whit your clan network, a thing that we are not doing. ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL RANGER TOLD CUP
Lol Get Owned CupCake, Are You Gonna Cry Now Because Are in Cry-Sissy-Tee clan and you are the leader of it so your probably the biggest cry'er.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
If one day someone kick ranger on the balls, he will hit the head of many peoplo in gunrox.🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

If one day someone kick ranger on the balls, he will hit the head of many peoplo in gunrox.🙄

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! true 😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
hummm

you are kid, if you dont know, online games: Top = Lot Money. Just this.

because this voltron and toxics only top list? buy fame and outpost noobs clan
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
humm

can i got any update on this thread? like, how many outpost you own? / how many toxicity own?
its too difficult for your clan to own many outpost AND I KNOW WHY.
this is much harder to get fake point in outpost than fame.
thats why you are always on top in fame, easy to cheat whit your clan network, a thing that we are not doing. ☺

hey hey how fame toxics play no faker ? maybe all is fakker because this clan only lay x fbi + tfi+platinuum and other clans play x casher or item
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

hey hey how fame toxics play no faker ? maybe all is fakker because this clan only lay x fbi + tfi+platinuum and other clans play x casher or item

U can stfu, we played fame together we said no arts, what did u bring? big gun... who is the liar now?? noob
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
LMAO!!!

U can stfu, we played fame together we said no arts, what did u bring? big gun... who is the liar now?? noob

OWNED!!!😁😝😳
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him