GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

2 questions

2 questions
i have 2 questions and would be happy if u can help me 😁 :
1-when u use kamikaze u get damage but can your unit not dye? example both grenades hand grenades u high hp can u live?
2-when you use kamikaze and dye does that count like killing units for medal?
pls if u know answer help me 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
[QUOTE=--_Dr_Paulo_--;41300]i have 2 questions and would be happy if u can help me 😁 :
1-when u use kamikaze u get damage but can your unit not dye? example both grenades hand grenades u high hp can u live?

yes,u can dont die with kamikaze..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
hm thx but in relative to other question does that count as a unit killed if u dye with kamikaze?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

hm thx but in relative to other question does that count as a unit killed if u dye with kamikaze?

nononono
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

nononono

oh too bad ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
you all noobs =)
if u use kamikaze, not have difference how many u have hp, 1 or 700hp - u die anyway.
about killing units medal, this unit in your team, so it not counted to medal killing units.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
lol kamikaze its called a suicide commit =) so u will die after the kamikaze
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i was just asking because when ever i see kamikaze they do damage to themselfs so i was under if he could live guess not 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
1) if u had 50 kilos dinamite on you could u stay alive? lol
2) to take medals you have to be lvl 8 first.. then the kill 500 units total metal will start to cound... if u kill 3 with kamikaze u get 3 kills...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

1) if u had 50 kilos dinamite on you could u stay alive? lol
2) to take medals you have to be lvl 8 first.. then the kill 500 units total metal will start to cound... if u kill 3 with kamikaze u get 3 kills...

were is your point? 😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
if u kill enemy with kamikaze - its will be count for medal.
but your kamikaze unit will not count for medal.
if u kill ANY unit what in your team (your unit or teamate) - its will not counted to medal.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

if u kill enemy with kamikaze - its will be count for medal.
but your kamikaze unit will not count for medal.
if u kill ANY unit what in your team (your unit or teamate) - its will not counted to medal.

ok thx just checking ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him