GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

please mods check this racist

*DELETED*
please mods check this racist
this guy is soooooo annoying , he chase me in everypost talking about what religion is right , its a game forum and he talk everywhere about religions , i will give u some screenshots about it and please ban this noob from forums , u know why ? cuz i am awesome 😎

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
more ...

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
god doesnt exist
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i wasted more than 15 minutes making this so please dont ignore and ban him , if mods and admins are also christians does not mean to be unfair to muslims ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
WHATS WRONG WITH PPL

god doesnt exist

ok thanks for sharing
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
God bless Muslims ! Amen 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It exists for some and for some it doesn't. ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
hmmm in game you insult me because im son of ma bi.ch
and you say jesus is just imagination. and you say muslim is the only one. so that is how i protect my religion. ....☺
but actually i really hate that stupid religion. qwerty you start this war post
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
SO U WANT US RESPECT YOUR RELIGION? AFTER YOU ABUSE MY FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE IS BUDDHISM SO STOP ACTING LIKE PERFECT.😡 NOOB
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

hmmm in game you insult me because im son of ma bi.ch
and you say jesus is just imagination. and you say muslim is the only one. so that is how i protect my religion. ....☺
but actually i really hate that stupid religion. qwerty you start this war post

i sweeeeeear u are soooooooo dumb , AFTER ALL U SAID U WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE I STARTED ? LOL , dont u remember when u come to mah post and said " muslim are killers , muslim are bad people " dont u ? then in other post when u said the same ? man i swear words can never ever describe HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE , and what in game ? i never talk to u in game u fucking pussy, i even have the proof that u started idiot , now u make me know that ur god encourages lies
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

SO U WANT US RESPECT YOUR RELIGION? AFTER YOU ABUSE MY FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE IS BUDDHISM SO STOP ACTING LIKE PERFECT.😡 NOOB

i insult who and when ??????!!! 😲😲😲
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i sweeeeeear u are soooooooo dumb , AFTER ALL U SAID U WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE I STARTED ? LOL , dont u remember when u come to mah post and said " muslim are killers , muslim are bad people " dont u ? then in other post when u said the same ? man i swear words can never ever describe HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE , and what in game ? i never talk to u in game u fucking pussy, i even have the proof that u started idiot , now u make me know that ur god encourages lies

well u know what is true. just hate youserlf because you the one who start this . muslim are really liers.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

well u know what is true. just hate youserlf because you the one who start this . muslim are really liers.

when u say " u know what is true " u are right , i know my religion is true and u are full of imagination ☺ , and u say i started ? and i am lier ? as i said , words can never describe how stupid u r , u are still so indomitable enough to admit ur lose , keep going u will keep losing everytime u post ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

when u say " u know what is true " u are right , i know my religion is true and u are full of imagination ☺ , and u say i started ? and i am lier ? as i said , words can never describe how stupid u r , u are still so indomitable enough to admit ur lose , keep going u will keep losing everytime u post ☺

you full imagination. islam is just an idea by stupid horny criminal guy. all i post in gunrox is true. believe that . you start this war post so you have to hate yourself. and i never wrong here. ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Ok, from now on, every religious comment yall make ill scold the hell outta you, this is beyond stupid. You cant just simply break the barriers of ignorance like that anyway
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

god doesnt exist

oh look another harccore atheist...no one gives a crap about what do you believe in so stop walking around screaming " there is no god"
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

you full imagination. islam is just an idea by stupid horny criminal guy. all i post in gunrox is true. believe that . you start this war post so you have to hate yourself. and i never wrong here. ☺

the only stupid criminal horny guy was your dad...i bet he regrets it now
but well thats non of my concerns
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Ok, from now on, every religious comment yall make ill scold the hell outta you, this is beyond stupid. You cant just simply break the barriers of ignorance like that anyway

stop talking like honest girl fool , u was also talking about religions so stop bullshit dumbfuck
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i never wrong here. ☺

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him