GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Charging Cash

Charging Cash
I need to charge some cash to be able to get to lv 30, but I've seen quite a lot of people saying that they didn't get cash after charging, so i really wanted to know: Is it safe to charge cash? Is anyone having problems with it?
Also, i've got a weird bug here, my clothes didn't disappear in-game after the 100 days have passed...
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
kkkkkk

I need to charge some cash to be able to get to lv 30, but I've seen quite a lot of people saying that they didn't get cash after charging, so i really wanted to know: Is it safe to charge cash? Is anyone having problems with it?
Also, i've got a weird bug here, my clothes didn't disappear in-game after the 100 days have passed...

Hahahah u call this bug ? I call it a Gift 😁 haha
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ofc its safe... people are just too impacient
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
They usually disappear in one day when the notifications for the outfits are gone.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him