GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tropa Clan fake for Taquaril & Bombers

1 2

for Sabrina
can be a rule for all clans but dont say all clan play fake.....i dont say that coz i am in voltron clan but realy i never saw fake fame here ..... maby was before or maby not but from when i am here i never saw that ....... the reason is you do fake fame and for that u asked that just i like to se wich clan without fake can be on top
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
im no know why cupcake cry she the bst faker on all gunrox... and cero comment about clan toxic lol just fake fame and outpost... so if no like fake, you need stop it to, TY.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

only taquaril ? or all clans pplay fake fame need down point?ohhhhh if if berserker try it all point fame toxicity down vecause is 80% fake

Toxicity is the most legit clan in gunrox ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

can be a rule for all clans but dont say all clan play fake.....i dont say that coz i am in voltron clan but realy i never saw fake fame here ..... maby was before or maby not but from when i am here i never saw that ....... the reason is you do fake fame and for that u asked that just i like to se wich clan without fake can be on top

Never fake? 😁

7.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him