GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

naked vs armed? is fake -,-

naked vs armed? is fake -,-
this is what players are doing now? poor high lvl vs casher low lvl and they call it naked vs armed to cover up how fake it looks. well i think these players should be banned for faking.
Marlon vs vise
charliesangles vs quicksilver

marlon fake.jpg

quick fake22.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
marlon pic
larger pic

marlon fake222.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You must be stupid to think naked vs armed is fake im playing that when I'm naked and its not fake its free fun
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
whats the problem of play naked vs armed ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
I noticed that too a week ago...But sometimes the high level wins ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
woooooow

so naked vs armed is fake?
so just armed vs armed or naked vs naked?
dont be child ray

allot of people asking for naked vs armed couse they dont have cash... so sometimes they win and they use the armed ...vs random or mega like that
maby u casher and u dont want help other people
= GO DIE RAY😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

woooooow

so naked vs armed is fake?
so just armed vs armed or naked vs naked?
dont be child ray

allot of people asking for naked vs armed couse they dont have cash... so sometimes they win and they use the armed ...vs random or mega like that
maby u casher and u dont want help other people
= GO DIE RAY😁

yes vise you point out truth. fake is only when the victor is decided. losing on purpose. but as long as the naked tries to win then never fake ^^. like me vs my friend lol. i go armed vs him naked. his hp so high it's hard to beat him.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes i agree and also disagree with ray.
Sometime people of level higher than me 5-10 level ask me to play full vs naked....So this is not fake.
Also, sometime i see people use this excuse to fake high level nakeds as those will be higher exp...So this is fake.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
noob RAY =)

كس امك ray ☺
Edited 6 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Whats wrong with that? they just play...
Gunrox basics is that, just got blinded cuz of our random battles, fames, etc.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes i agree and also disagree with ray.
Sometime people of level higher than me 5-10 level ask me to play full vs naked....So this is not fake.
Also, sometime i see people use this excuse to fake high level nakeds as those will be higher exp...So this is fake.

yes it seem like they was using naked vs armed as a cover up.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

yes it seem like they was using naked vs armed as a cover up.

i play with my lv 50 naked vs lv 42 of toxicsinz armed and guess who win? is the same lv 41naked can beat lv35 armed if have some luck like me..but in some part you haver right,players use the naked vs armed game for cover his fake but in your report maybe you are wrong 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
the faker is only you RAY😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him