GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This Is too much

Cannot reply, talk is closed

This Is too much
This is too much...new system of fake have was created for taquaril clan,,is obvius.if adms can check, the 95% of the fame are 3x1. Old players know is very difficult win a game 3x1 when you are low lv without use arts..well taquaril just play fame 3x1 vs lv 10-25.they creat news acc all the weeks for play 3x1 and they just use the free 1k of enkord cash when you have a new acc..If want do this alls clans start to do the same because is very hard to proof is a fake fame..and mods dont risk in ban the game..
In this case Xx-anti-noob-xx is a total inactive acc with a dead clan (the sharks),no is suspicius she just get online for play fame 3x1 vs taquaril...?
This game need a new update how was the last for try to reduce the fake fames..
One more think,they are like ravens searching recruiter for join inactives clans and can play fame vs taquaril, Happened to me like 2 time when and unknow players ask me for cla,when i say no,5 minutes later i saw the same guy who asked me for clan,in other clan and playing 3x1 vs taquaril.
why just brasilians accs play fame vs taquaril? 1 more detail for investigate..

fake fame 1.jpg

fake fame 2.JPG

fake fame 3.JPG

fake fame 4.JPG

fake fame 5.JPG

Edited 18 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
There is always a way to get around a rule, and Taquaril have found it.
Right before this 3v1 with Sharks, they did the same with Hoodboyz and last night with Red Talons.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Right before this 3v1 with Sharks, they did the same with Hoodboyz and last night with Red Talons.

And in this moment they agree 2 accs in Swiss clan and are playing..
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Since when sharks fame? or come online?
nice fake...
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
No way, i was from warriors of god and we always play 3x1 90% battles we win!
just need a good teammate, no need arts;
11 years ago
11 years ago
I am sure they fake.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I need know why berserker don't ban then, they only play 3x1 fake fames alot of times, and fake attacks and nothing of ban.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
O_O

This is too much...new system of fake have was created for taquaril clan,,is obvius.if adms can check, the 95% of the fame are 3x1. Old players know is very difficult win a game 3x1 when you are low lv without use arts..well taquaril just play fame 3x1 vs lv 10-25.they creat news acc all the weeks for play 3x1 and they just use the free 1k of enkord cash when you have a new acc..If want do this alls clans start to do the same because is very hard to proof is a fake fame..and mods dont risk in ban the game..
In this case Xx-anti-noob-xx is a total inactive acc with a dead clan (the sharks),no is suspicius she just get online for play fame 3x1 vs taquaril...?
This game need a new update how was the last for try to reduce the fake fames..
One more think,they are like ravens searching recruiter for join inactives clans and can play fame vs taquaril, Happened to me like 2 time when and unknow players ask me for cla,when i say no,5 minutes later i saw the same guy who asked me for clan,in other clan and playing 3x1 vs taquaril.
why just brasilians accs play fame vs taquaril? 1 more detail for investigate..

where the evidence? only photos of players online? proof and it now?maybe go back and look at your answers in this posthttp://www.gunrox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12985
Edited 3 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
humm

I need know why berserker don't ban then, they only play 3x1 fake fames alot of times, and fake attacks and nothing of ban.

I think if you ban might not be fake fights just so ... Now answer me because if you think fake and continues with a player in your clan?
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
why

Since when sharks fame? or come online?
nice fake...

why not? being that clans platinum fbi tfi bog so come online to help in toxic fames and outpost
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
humm

you guys only talk nescesitam evidence has not solution
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
omg
Pfff give me a break.U report them but u know it by urself that Toxi also play fame so why dont u shut ur mouth? if u didnt played fake u report but u r all the same idiots
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

where the evidence? only photos of players online? proof and it now?maybe go back and look at your answers in this posthttp://www.gunrox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12985

I dont have real evidance for say is a fake game,but players who have brain and experience in this game ( not your case), can know is fake because all the fame games of taquaril are similars,always playing 3x1 vs brasilians accs..I use the screenshot for show a example to show what they doing,but at least,i public the images,not like you saying i send ss to berserker mail..
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
hummmmmm

I dont have real evidance for say is a fake game,but players who have brain and experience in this game ( not your case), can know is fake because all the fame games of taquaril are similars,always playing 3x1 vs brasilians accs..I use the screenshot for show a example to show what they doing,but at least,i public the images,not like you saying i send ss to berserker mail..

if berserker think fame and a fake with this picture then this post also fits a ban
Toxicity Played Fake Fame or claims in vain photo shop???
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
lmao SirAndre and Rule-Break.
2x topic about same things
Sir say Super Fred fake in mystic
Rule-Break. have the feature to see medal and we see Super Fred have a amazing poison medal
* We can make a conclusion that Super Fred use alot of acid nade...probably using alot of nade in fake for exp lol
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I think is fake.😡😡
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him