GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Arts tournaments .. Big Gun #1!

Arts tournaments .. Big Gun #1!
long time ago we really enjoy tournaments with arts .. using blind and ston guns some time snister deadly .. legendary .. etc
and you need to be GOOD player to take tournament ..and benefit from thats cash .. NOW you need to waste double the reward to get the tournament !!
Gunrox known as a tactic game ..However this part disappear if you face a guy with big gun art "in tournament I mean".
It would be just a stupid battle !
no tactic no thinking.. ! JUST point on the ENEMY and click "Bye go Die"
thats all ..
I think I'll join next art tournaments and I am ready with good arts.. I also have good art big guns, BUT what if my enemy have also art big gun ?
How crazy will this battle be ?
Can u immagine ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
so dont play tournament
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You want Tactic go enter normal Tournament... Bers make too normal tournaments. ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

long time ago we really enjoy tournaments with arts .. using blind and ston guns some time snister deadly .. legendary .. etc
and you need to be GOOD player to take tournament ..and benefit from thats cash .. NOW you need to waste double the reward to get the tournament !!
Gunrox known as a tactic game ..However this part disappear if you face a guy with big gun art "in tournament I mean".
thats all ..
I think I'll join next art tournaments and I am ready with good arts.. I also have good art big guns, BUT what if my enemy have also art big gun ?
Can u immagine ?

No one game can be tactical game... ppls forget the tactic and just think in WIN. And no is all players who got one good BG#1 to play in tour.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can't believe that you are crying about art...
YOU ! You that always paid of "rich boy" in the game...
Another trash post from you, guy !
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

thats all ..
Can u immagine ?

the point is not here the point is ... when u use 2 big guns ( platinum legendary sureshot ) in tournament 1 shot cost 20k almost and the price of tournament arts ... 50k plus arts ...
No Sense
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
why 1 shot 20.000 cash??????
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

why 1 shot 20.000 cash??????

berserker was selling it for 300k "platinum legendary sureshot big gun"
use ur fingers and count 1 shot how much cost ..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
good point.
I suggest for a tournament for all, no matter what level. But this touney, all got only 100hp, 0 perks and skills. even lvl 50. No boxes. fair map. but all units will choose only one lvl 1 weapon with ammo and one armor for lvl 1.
This is tournament for strategy and not power. So if you win your the best player 😎.
Also, costumes wont hide the armor for more fair game.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

berserker was selling it for 300k "platinum legendary sureshot big gun"
use ur fingers and count 1 shot how much cost ..

Someone Failed math....
300k / 20 = 15000
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Someone Failed math....
300k / 20 = 15000

someone failed at knowledge....
Big gun att = 15/15
300k / 15 = 20k every shot.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Big gun att = 15/15

I didnt say nothing NeverSayBye lol sorry bra
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him