GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New GUNROX announced!

1 2 3 ... 6 7 8

New GUNROX!
Today is GUNROX 11th birthday and its a good time to announce a new GUNROX. We have been working on it for at least last 6 month and now we have an early screenshot and some information to share with you.
In other news:
Double Experience is 50% off for a limited time. Offer will be valid for a few days.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Working on tech
Right now we are working on big technical update on GUNROX infrastructure which is necessary for the future functionality of both GUNROX 1 & 2. We will release it soon, this or next month.
These is also some very cool news coming afterwards.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Right now we are working on big technical update on GUNROX infrastructure which is necessary for the future functionality of both GUNROX 1 & 2. We will release it soon, this or next month.

will 2 be as lightweight to run as 1 was?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Could u guys atleast give us some more screenshots or trailer we really cant wait for it ☹
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hope you will add new weapons and maps ^^
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
People preffer playing fakes instead of playing real, because of that, i cant play a team battle or even people 3lvl higher than me. Random is almost impossible in low lvl☹
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

well, can you please put on the site something like countdown so we all know when will gunrox 2 be available most of us will back to the game by gunrox 2 so if you did that it will be better
Edited 38 seconds later by . Reason: wrong spelling.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president here
In this technical update, you guys gonna add something new or only going to fix the lag in the game.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Art buying and Enkord purchasing

New GUNROX!
Today is GUNROX 11th birthday and its a good time to announce a new GUNROX. We have been working on it for at least last 6 month and now we have an early screenshot and some information to share with you.
In other news:
Double Experience is 50% off for a limited time. Offer will be valid for a few days.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.

How will we go about buying arts this time around?
will we still have to charge cash every single time we want to buy an art or can we use the enkord already charged into our accounts to purchase arts from the artifact market? ofcourse assuming there will be arts in the new game.
Also, i live in the USA and for me i cannot charge Enkord with my phone so that leaves me with charging through the web and the cheapest option for me is 10$ which isnt really an issue unless the only way i would buy arts is by charging money everytime to buy it, and for an art that is worth 2000E i dont wanna spend 10$ because i wont look to buy one but multiple arts. so will you have cheaper options for charging like 5$ or 3$ if thats the case?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

How will we go about buying arts this time around?
will we still have to charge cash every single time we want to buy an art or can we use the enkord already charged into our accounts to purchase arts from the artifact market? ofcourse assuming there will be arts in the new game.
Also, i live in the USA and for me i cannot charge Enkord with my phone so that leaves me with charging through the web and the cheapest option for me is 10$ which isnt really an issue unless the only way i would buy arts is by charging money everytime to buy it, and for an art that is worth 2000E i dont wanna spend 10$ because i wont look to buy one but multiple arts. so will you have cheaper options for charging like 5$ or 3$ if thats the case?

We have a plan to make easier art purchases even for gunrox 1
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

New GUNROX!
In other news:

hello ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
12/11/2020>>>>>>>>>15/2/2021

Hello Berserker 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
waiting the city
good luck !
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
New gunrox...
what about the new gunrox berserker??? never again did you say anything about it, didn’t send any screenshots, and why did they take the image they had of the supposed new gunrox?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

what about the new gunrox berserker??? never again did you say anything about it, didn’t send any screenshots, and why did they take the image they had of the supposed new gunrox?

We are currently focused on browser and mobile version of GUNROX 1 which will also help for GUNROX 2 development.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
umm

We are currently focused on browser and mobile version of GUNROX 1 which will also help for GUNROX 2 development.

so gunrox 2 is just an idea right now?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

so gunrox 2 is just an idea right now?

As I understand it, the current version is not up to par for a rework for Gunrox 2. Updates to Gunrox classic will continue until features destined for Gunrox 2 are implemented. Some ideas like destructible terrain and graphic/rendering updates will change core files of the game which isn’t possible to implement without everyone fresh installing Gunrox again with each update.
So in short, yeah it’s just an idea with potential. That potential cannot be reached without seeing what works and doesn’t through trial and error, I see Gunrox classic as a way to see what direction Gunrox 2 should take in the future; if at all.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Returning Gunrox veteran here!
I've always wondered why Berserker and the Enkord Team never put Gunrox on Steam.
It's really hard to get people to download a game from some random website with a standalone launcher these days.
I believe you can use your own launcher even if the game is on Steam.
And if you don't want to charge for it you can just pay 100$ to upload Gunrox as a free game through Steam Direct (The fee can be recouped once the game makes at least 1000$ through in-app purchases).
I'd imagine you could get tons of players that way even without an advertising budget. Maybe Gunrox 2 will get this treatment?
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Returning Gunrox veteran here!
I've always wondered why Berserker and the Enkord Team never put Gunrox on Steam.
It's really hard to get people to download a game from some random website with a standalone launcher these days.
I believe you can use your own launcher even if the game is on Steam.
And if you don't want to charge for it you can just pay 100$ to upload Gunrox as a free game through Steam Direct (The fee can be recouped once the game makes at least 1000$ through in-app purchases).
I'd imagine you could get tons of players that way even without an advertising budget. Maybe Gunrox 2 will get this treatment?

This sounds great in theory and I fully support the integration into steams massive webbed network. However, the draw backs can be insurmountable in terms of generating income; if the player base does not increase then steam will continuously take 30% or some percentage (possibly lower with steam direct) of all in-game sales as a form of platform, server, and processing fee for stability and customer service. Steam also doubles as anti-cheat from valve, and fraud protection services which all get incorporated into their percentage “take” from revenue generated by in-game purchases. The up-side is the large availability of a new market and many new potential players, if the amount of expected ‘new’ players would join then Enkord would have to expect a 30% or more increase to generated revenue -in order to have the stable income they enjoy now. It might seem like a low percentage, in the grand scheme of things if the “charge crowd” doubled then the percentage of income theoretically would as-well. That being said, it’s possible for it to be successful and reach a massive player base, but who would enjoy it? Who would pay to play? Would anyone actually join the game?
It’s a difficult thing to answer when juggling potential and expected success.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

New GUNROX!
In other news:

8 months ago Quote
8 months ago Quote

3 yrs since Post, any progress/Dates/News/Screenshots? 

7 months ago Quote
7 months ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 6 7 8

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him