GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mega Guide

1 2

Reply to
you will back to play mega ?)
Edited 4 hours, 52 minutes later by . Reason: dont overquote.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

you will back to play mega ?)

maybe, one day
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
i need a good build for mega. for lvl 39 and 20
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

i need a good build for mega. for lvl 39 and 20

i have level 37 with what i think is quite good build for mega -
i have 2x units that use m202/mini. both with mule and 14 ap altho no need to bring melee weapon. i use mule and put 7x rockets each, and 6 or 7x7.62.
ofcourse i have bullet hell to save me the need of flash resist.
i find it very powerful. by the time i shoot all my rockets, its already the endgame and i can get my minis in action.
this, supported by 80 skill doc is very good combination.
on the bad side, well your units are kinda weak cause no stun resistance, 1 splash only and no hp. but its usually no problem to keep them safe.
for level 20 i would suggest more orthodox build. a nader is always good, kami can work too if u like that style. maybe mg4 or 14 ap sniper, or milkor, wrap it with a doc and the rest depend on how good you are.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
thx a lot :-x
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
mega guide
good guide, a couple things to add.....best in early game to play conservatively....early aggression=death and being disrespected(followed by "noob" and "faker")....also, 1x1 builds are not great for megas....know your build and what kind of games to use it.....And a unit that uses grenades is almost a must......
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Good guide 😝😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good guide , gj man
i have a question : if u have a doc and can heal ur team mate (cz if u don't he dies) but if u do ur doc risk dying , do u heal him or leave him?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
thx for the answer i realy appreciate it ...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

good guide , gj man
i have a question : if u have a doc and can heal ur team mate (cz if u don't he dies) but if u do ur doc risk dying , do u heal him or leave him?

no one can really answer that, it depend on the situation. usually it's pure gain and lose consideration. if your team decided to rush and the first-line unit needs a heal - sometimes you should risk your doc knowing your team will cover you too, or if there is another doc nearby. the order of players turns also matters.
the exception is if someone made really noob move, or missclicked, or u hate him. then u really dont have to heal him ☺
edit: just remember many times doc is more important than other units
Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lots of people should start reading this again.... Mostly Everyone around my lvl and some lvl 50's like ( Idobest , GIORGI )...
Imposible to play a decent mega now a days ( Well for my lvl )
Edited 50 minutes later by . Reason: Fixed :P tnx to dillon.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

BUMP ! ! !
Lots of people should start reading this.... Mostly Everyone around my lvl and some lvl 50's like ( Idobest , GIORGI )...
Imposible to play a decent mega now a days ( Well for my lvl )

It's stickied, you don't need to bump it..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's stickied, you don't need to bump it..

Lol i just realized it was sticky.. Sorry for that
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
is that work for 3x3
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This guide improved my mega skills thank you so much man😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
This actually helped me in Megas a lot. I'd like to see more guide posts from you. Thanks.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
thank u bro !
OH ! That Help Me 😁
Thank u very Mush Bro ! 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

I've played hundreds of Megas, I have some experience to talk about. Ofc each one think different, some players have they own way to play Mega.
I'm just sharing some of my experience, i hope this can help someone.
if you have some tip about Megas to share, I will love to read.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The map has the most influence on the mega, in second is the teams and third is the luck. Luck is the critic or scrath that come in the rigth time.
MAP = 55%
TEAM = 35%
LUCK = 10%
-> To be a Good players in mega, you must be a teamplay. you must help you teammates to win, even if it requires the sacrifice of ur units. Remember that if you do not sacrifice yourself to win, give your max, in the end everyone loses. If you do not agree with that, so better play only 1x1.
Many megas are dicided becoz one player refuses to go throw a grenade or something. A good cooperative team can win a team that have best players.
-> When a mega start, look at the map and search The priorities.
A good hiding place or cover can be the difference between win or lose, if the map has only one good place to hide, fight for it even you have to die for it.
-> You always consider the Red Zone. if you find that a place will be taken by the red soon, so move most of your units to atack other place in the map. The time is important, how much faster you attack a part of the map, more chance you have to find less units there. the three first turns is the time to you take all good position, after this will be hard and hard becoz the map geting small.
-> Look for the best places for you build, if u have long range look for open places, if u have good melle go to houses.
-> Best place for the players whit shelter or higth level, are the cornes of map, the lows level are good to be on midle, this dificult the oponned team to surroud you.
-> Try Rush through the middle of map almost always is a bad idea. The enemy can hit you from all sides.
-> Flash must be used to take positions on the map, if u are not figthing for position, dmg is th best way. i'ave see players flashing the enemys whitout reasons, the numbers of medikits can be de diference in the mega. so make your enemy wast the meds max possible.
-> Always try to hide, and if you have a shelter dont put him in open place whitout reasos, may u dont die, but you are just losing medikits!. Shelter should be used to rush, take position in the map and stop the enemys. I often see players even higth levels moving the shelter to open places and get dmg for no reason. When u move your shelter in somewhere, u must think to yourself, ''what can i do in the next turn whit my shelter/unit there?'' if the answers is ''nothing'', so better dont move you shelter there!
-> One thing that is not always possible but very helpful, is try to play near your teamate which the turn is the next of your. If you are the 4th players to move, try to play behind the 2th or in the forward of the 6th. ( 10 players in MEGA)
-> If the players of your team are dying often and your team are killing noone. so try a Rush as faster u can. How much more units die, the more distant is the victory. The diference about lose in 1h to lose in 1:30 minuts it's just a waste of 30 minuts.
-> RUSH: Must to be coordinated, talk whit your teamates a plan to rush.
Pay atention in the turns of the enemys.
If you want to rush, but the enemy who play after you, is where u going to move, so better dont rush there in your turn, u must to wait your teamate rush there first.
-> Rush can be the last option to try to win or if you are wining but the map is not good for your and the red zone taking all your cover, so best thing to do is rush while you have the numerical advantage. If noone is wining, so take your time to rush and if u have good cover, like concret walls, so better dont rus

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Machines-Guns forever 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
focal point for losing units is 4 for 0. if you cant kill one or prefferebly 2 units you lose, no matter rush\map\any tactics advantage. this is true most times.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him