GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

to berserker only !!! and lastly i ill tell u who i am

1 2 3

*DELETED*
Reply to

i am the numper 1 stealer in this game i stealed many acccount i can hacked account many account u banned 2 acccont for me before 1 houre lvl 35 + 46
my familly goona to fk ur mother we will come and make a fking war on ur family u will see that just rember give me 3 days and u will see what gonna hapend if u unban my account mother fucker couse my account ll_WaNNLy_ll its for me my freind was play on it i recoverd it from E code now if u dint unban my ip and dont unban my account lvl 46 just watch what will hapned for ur family adn house i know every thing about ur life just be carfull madfaka i give u 1 day .................... and if u think me kiding just see ... and if u give me 1 more chance i ill never steal accounts again give me 1 chance unab my ip and unban my account

you must be a stupid kid who things he knows everything . A grown up wood not make these mistakes .
2nd go haraste some1 else . Not berserkers falt because you shared ip and because you are a noob . Berserker is a honest guy . If u want you're accs pay 200 000 E and you don't know to write MOTHER FU CKER not madafaka like you wrote -.- .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him