GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 02-Jul-2008

+ now number of quit actions during alive units is calculated and will be used during rank calculation, therefore quitters will have lower rank
+ blind now reduces accuraccy by appropriate percentage therefore flashbangs now more useful
+ fixed: during simultaneous trade request and game creation two screens blended
+ if "Traps" skill of specific unit is greater by 10 or more than skill of enemy unit who planted mine then that unit can detect installed mine
+ fixed: exchange between characters required 2 AP but used only 1
+ enhanced hints in player list
+ game list sort
+ artifact modifiers ageless and personal now can't be found on same item
+ visual flash for flashbangs
+ level up screen which shows what gives you this new level
+ other fixes
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

+ blind now reduces accuraccy by appropriate percentage therefore flashbangs now more useful

yay, my idea is impemented!😁 will be my nickname in credits? 😁

[QUOTE=berserker]+ artifact modifiers ageless and personal now can't be found on same item
[/QUOTE]
so kill0wat has unique-unique artifact?;d
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to

Well... I'll have to fix my definition of blind in the "Newbie Guide to Status Effects" guide...
Nice changes, hope clans aren't too far off.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Aw... those two keywords made for the ultimate combination! Why prohibit them being together?!

couse they made ultimate combo?😁 as berserker said, artifacts should give only temporary adventage, not endless ☺
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

couse they made ultimate combo?😁 as berserker said, artifacts should give only temporary adventage, not endless ☺

Well... they do give endless life to the weapons, as you won't have to find another weapon, but in combat... it doesn't really provide and real advantage of any sort!
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to

Well... they do give endless life to the weapons, as you won't have to find another weapon, but in combat... it doesn't really provide and real advantage of any sort!

It weapon has third mod besides Ageless and Personal (like Kill0wat's shotgun) it does!
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

+ now number of quit actions during alive units is calculated and will be used during rank calculation, therefore quitters will have lower rank

But what if all of your units are dead and you know your team is gonna lose, but it's a really really really long game? ☹
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

But what if all of your units are dead and you know your team is gonna lose, but it's a really really really long game? ☹

The game only detects "quitting" if you have any units alive when you bail from the game. If you have no units left when you leave, then you aren't charged with quitting out.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Oh, then i feel much better 😁
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him