GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Problem when i create the clan

Problem when i create the clan
I can't create my clan, i don't know what is happening. Look the screenshots
After you click Create a Clan, a blank window opens and nothing happens.

print gunrox1.jpg

print gunrox 2.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Should i see somthing from those pics?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
you don't see?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

you don't see?

The pics are very small. Upload them to an image sharing site such as imgur.com, tinypic.com, imgbb.com, etc. Send this thread to the berserker zhannet and astor in the game. might as well send it to support@enkord.com and via private message as well. who knows which platform they will see it first on
maybe you are not following a direction properly. maybe you are using an adblocker or not waiting long enough for a particular page to load. or maybe the clan is already submitted and admins just have not added it yet
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Olaaa

Bigger pics are here Post #214417

The pics are very small. Upload them to an image sharing site such as imgur.com, tinypic.com, imgbb.com, etc. Send this thread to the berserker zhannet and astor in the game. might as well send it to support@enkord.com and via private message as well. who knows which platform they will see it first on
maybe you are not following a direction properly. maybe you are using an adblocker or not waiting long enough for a particular page to load. or maybe the clan is already submitted and admins just have not added it yet

I am receiving the same error what do u mean by the clan is already submitted and admins just have not added yet
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

I am receiving the same error what do u mean by the clan is already submitted and admins just have not added yet

message berserker on http://www.totemtribe.com/section/general/
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

i am receiving the exact error
did it work out for you
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I can't create my clan, i don't know what is happening. Look the screenshots
After you click Create a Clan, a blank window opens and nothing happens.

As far as I know, this error occurs because BERSERK has to approve the clan, and since it does not call any more pro game, I only have to say that you spent 200K for nothing ...
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him