GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-Ale- acc is stolen

*DELETED*
-Ale- acc is stolen
I'm owner of -Ale- acc, my acc was stolen and the mail changed, I need help, I'm sure that by checking the last online ip and the zone where it was created mods will notice about my situation, the guy who stoled it is playing with it, I need help, I'm very mad cause the situation, I need help!!! BAN MY ACC, I DON'T WANT THAT OTHER PLAY IN MY ACC, I have the mail where it was originally created, I need help to recover my acc too, plz Zhannet, help me.
Please
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
that code from 5-6 years ago?..NO ONE REMAMBERS HIS CODE.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
which code ?
This security code , u get by enkord ? ( I mean they send to u ? ) or its the code u enter when u create a new email on gunrox 😕 ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Just stop playing gunrox and live a better life e.e
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
So many accs in this game are stolen already idk why.. but seriously this game became after 5,5years boring already because no new player and no updates thats why i stop now
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
sure ??

So many accs in this game are stolen already idk why.. but seriously this game became after 5,5years boring already because no new player and no updates thats why i stop now

Bro , there is none who lose his account just like that , he 100% share his account with someone and he steal ! Why my account didn't get stolen ? Why ur account didn't stolen ? He share or something ! ++ as TheMacedonian said , he need the security code , or he need a good proof that someone STOL. !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Bro , there is none who lose his account just like that , he 100% share his account with someone and he steal ! Why my account didn't get stolen ? Why ur account didn't stolen ? He share or something ! ++ as TheMacedonian said , he need the security code , or he need a good proof that someone STOL. !

True My Brother 😁 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

True My Brother 😁 !

wt f you still trying to defend urself with ur own account and also you shared ur account with " -latvian " and he stole you so i dont think its good idea to say " why my account didnt get stolen ? "
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
There are no real hacker outside, mosttime the player give away the login for free. Mosstime the stolen accounts have just a small level, why somebody should hack a account of level 10? You can play 1-2 weeks and have your own without risk. Most interessting target of an hacker would be a account of mod or admin. But non of them get stolen because we follow the rules of normal gaming.
Berserker and other admins/mods wrote it down different times:
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=92893&postcount=4
If you give away your password/email, if you try to get "free ecash" at an scamming webpage. If you have a easy mail and password, if you have for account and the email the same password somebody can also use both. He got your mails and also access to your accounts.
Don't be a fool. Don't give passowrd away. If you must go away a lost match is better than a lost account.
To check all the informations about accounts / logins /real owner a normal mod don't have access for. I can't check all these informations also to protect all other players. Admins nedd to fix this mosttime it will result in a ban.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

There are no real hacker outside, mosttime the player give away the login for free. Mosstime the stolen accounts have just a small level, why somebody should hack a account of level 10? You can play 1-2 weeks and have your own without risk. Most interessting target of an hacker would be a account of mod or admin. But non of them get stolen because we follow the rules of normal gaming.
Berserker and other admins/mods wrote it down different times:
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=92893&postcount=4
If you give away your password/email, if you try to get "free ecash" at an scamming webpage. If you have a easy mail and password, if you have for account and the email the same password somebody can also use both. He got your mails and also access to your accounts.
Don't be a fool. Don't give passowrd away. If you must go away a lost match is better than a lost account.
To check all the informations about accounts / logins /real owner a normal mod don't have access for. I can't check all these informations also to protect all other players. Admins nedd to fix this mosttime it will result in a ban.

This guys a legend.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him