GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How to be top by Voltron

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to

Faker groms post of fakes? 😁
Screens of fake fames GROM clan:

P.S. its 100% fake 😁

what this screens show? that they played fame, you didnt show vs who they played
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
what's on your screen ??? you're a fool or pretending ? You're THE BIG SLOBBERY FAKER IN THIS GAME! You have the Ban FOREVER. And you're here shouting about voltron ? stuffed garden
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

On voltron The only one no Fake is the lion of the clan pic and i still have my doubts if its not a cat.☺

relax friend, its lion, I drew it myself =)
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

On voltron The only one no Fake is the lion of the clan pic and i still have my doubts if its not a cat.☺

i wish this furom can be like facebook that i can do Like on posts like this one
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
fake scam no problem. mod all dead
all clan and big time faker, all lvl 50 fake alot to be lvl 50. admin will just dont f care anything. scam? no problem. fake? no problem. art scam? no problem, abort scam? no problem. no problem there is no one cheating , everyone playing fair.
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
toxicity scam art by abort game, no problem. admin say its ok . rank 1 clan cheat fame? no problem do it more please. "i will close both eye" DO IT NOW
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
my friend just loss all his art to a robber clan millitay, NO problem scam more please, admin say go ahead , we need more robber to rob art, and more scam like toxicity stealing art. we need more money please buy more art and make more clan, u loss art we keep money and make even bigger profit forever this is gunrox , DO U FKING UNDERSTAND THIS IS GUNROX ONLINE , no one scam at all admin say NO NO NO . ABORT GAME IS TOO SCAM , no no no, clan steal art NO NO NO.
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Voltron WHAT THE PRICE U OFFER FOR ONE ROUND OF FAME? HEAR ITS LIKE 5000 EC😁
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Faker groms post of fakes? 😁
Screens of fake fames GROM clan:

P.S. its 100% fake 😁

So you don't deny you did fake ?
You only want to try prove anything that only your mind imagine, or defending urself and because u got too ashamed ?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

godi for friends, for You godISdeadPL

godi is a punkass
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
The problems with fame battles is that almost all clans do something that can be considered as fake in some way and it's not that easy to determine and judge ata glance. We are working on a ways to prevent fame farming, but so far we don't have 100% valid solution? unfortunately.
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him