GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I need help with charge bers/zhannet/FAKE

I need help with charge bers/zhannet/FAKE
Hello today I charged 70K E (50$) in my account 2B_or_not2B, I didn't got the cash and the site said error in the charge but they took the money. I waited and then checked my account if I got the cash. I didn't so I tried to charge again another 70K E (50$) I waited more and then I got 70K E but I lost 100$ from my visa that means I should get 140K E and I only got 70K E.
another thing because I charged again I lost 100$ I wanted to charge 70K E in 2B_or_not2B
and 70K E in my other account r0oman-666.
but I charger x2 in 2B_or_not2B if there is any way to get 70K E in .
r0oman-666 instead of 2B_or_not2B.
one last thing in this date 07/16/2015 I charged 10$ in 2B_or_not2B (10K E) again I lost 10$ from my visa but didn't got any on 2B_or_not_2B .
I thought that I didn't had enough money on the visa therefor the deal wasn't made and I didn't got but now when I checked I see that I lost 10$ from that deal I will add pictures
I used super reword in all of the charges.
so plz help me

Untitled.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
better pic
http://postimg.org/image/uu2gakns7/
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Got the 70K E
now there is any way to reduse 70K E from 2B and Give it to my other account r0oman-666. I charged 2 times 70K because first time didn't worked and the site said error can help?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

now there is any way to reduse 70K E from 2B and Give it to my other account r0oman-666. I charged 2 times 70K because first time didn't worked and the site said error can help?

Nope ...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him