GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Watch Out From NightCrawler

*DELETED*
Watch Out From NightCrawler
So yall who have been talking BS to NightCrawler better watch out hes a really tought guy who promisses to come in ur country with his gang and kill you. So if u insult him and u see this guy in ur town You Are DEAD!!!!

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
rip mice , i remember u like i speek with u 5 min ago, peace bro =(
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
wtf
i didnt expect this...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I am afraid to go out :/ he said he will find me and kill me

that is what he said to me
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So yall who have been talking BS to NightCrawler better watch out hes a really tought guy who promisses to come in ur country with his gang and kill you. So if u insult him and u see this guy in ur town You Are DEAD!!!!

Which one is Nightcrawler? The guy on the right or left?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nope , the guy on the photo is not the one who talk bs , the one in photo in nightcrawler , brother of night spider , the guy on photo is my Facebook friend and he's nice guy not like his brother !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Nope , the guy on the photo is not the one who talk bs , the one in photo in nightcrawler , brother of night spider , the guy on photo is my Facebook friend and he's nice guy not like his brother !!

thats the one )) he talks crap
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Wow

Post up a pic of my brother your life is really that pathetic why wont you gimme a pic of you? everyone can see how I look to I am not afraid.
Just know you disrespect my brother and me. You will get it.

1977414_790385084335176_6166672706696480944_n[1].jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Post up a pic of my brother your life is really that pathetic why wont you gimme a pic of you? everyone can see how I look to I am not afraid.
Just know you disrespect my brother and me. You will get it.

Head shots red dots we ent shotting twice. R.I.P Mace
Edited 7 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bro

Which one is Nightcrawler? The guy on the right or left?

left is my sister and right is my brother. This guy copy my brother pics off facebook. all I do is life at this shit bro ☺)))
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Shut out to my big bro love him to death
To Isis, Special-World, and Tank.
And Mace if your gonna post up someone post up the person who dissed you fat boy.

10310643_677118002336903_8853216535896336732_n[1].jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
THis was my response when i was ready forum

242 Squad. This me now tell me how I am ugly lil fat kid 😉

10345739_949574995082850_2125509535941918871_n[1].jpg

Edited 1 hour, 2 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Spider , why aren't u good like ur brother ? He's one of my best friends , but ur a sucker , really ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
you mess with your wrong people
R.I.P Mace
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Jesus love you spider :)
Jesus love you, because he made you
and everyone say you are "Ugly" Will be held accountable
And I love you NightSpider 😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Mace didnt your parents teach you not to talk to strangers R.I.P Mace
Rip noob ;(
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
He looks like what he say he is. I know he afraid and the rumors on gunrox are that
you are fat and harmless. Why mess with thugs over the internet
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
For the Mods
This guy has been picking fights with me and I got tired of it. I am From Groove Street Bahamas. You called my brother noob art user and say you don't like black people and they should be enslave. Then I said come to my country your a dead fat kid.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This guy has been picking fights with me and I got tired of it. I am From Groove Street Bahamas. You called my brother noob art user and say you don't like black people and they should be enslave. Then I said come to my country your a dead fat kid.

Dude , just shut up , I know its ur brother Adrian , just shut up please ...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him