GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Free Items and opinion of game

Free Items and opinion of game
i post about this game and my opinion of gunrox and moderators delete it an hour after being up.. All mods in this game are useless and dont even enforce the rules that are stated in the constitution of this game. You allow fake fights to occur and do not help the true players. You do not listen or respond in a timely manner (I know from experience) and are very unprofessional when talking to some players on this forum. Like most corporations and even games, the customer and players are the most important and they strive to make them happy; on the other hand, you guys are not that way. It is your way or go find another game. Maybe you dont care about this game anymore and are focusing on other projects; however, you should not delete posts from other players that state their opinion of your game. You are money hungry people who care nothing about the community. Stated in my last DELETED POST, I am done with this game and will be giving all of my items, cash, and artifacts away tomorrow @ 8pm eastern time (USA). Hopefully i am not banned by then or that this post gets deleted also.
Best of luck
xx-Protein-xx
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
no dalete the opinion pepole!!! :/
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him