GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

stolen accounts

stolen accounts
Hello bers, my accounts --Gunroxxers-- Fl1cks and Bandit got stolen? Someone hacked me and they keep telling me they're TTourNamenTT and to give them 3 days for return. Can someone help me? I would like them to get banned and another security code because mine is missing. Or the new email and password... I just want my accounts back.
Edited 1 day later by . Reason: Friend put something stupid when he was at my house....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bro, was it you who speak to me in gunrox regarding about fame yesterday?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker, this stupid foreign idiot who took leadership away from my clan should be permanently banned. Here is a record of the last few recruits since I-kill-you came into the clan.
I might add that he wasted away 600 fame points that people sacrificed their items and time for so he really is a bottom of the gene pool, scumbag, without a brain for strategy. He then organized a fake fame with C2A, giving them an easy win. I say ban ALL members of C2A to be sure you get the fake players and to prevent any future fakes.
Here is a screenshot of what this stupid try-hard wanna-be excuse for a human did.

Clan Noxious Hacker History.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
=\
Kid?
Fake Fame?
Are u crazy?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
no idea why ur acc stolen
Berserker Read it ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bro, was it you who speak to me in gunrox regarding about fame yesterday?

Yea that was me, if I had proper grammar like I do now then it was me. if i was talking like this and i use everythin wrong and say NONO or something like that then it was indeed the hacker. All I ask is that you ban this scumbag bers... Do your job please. And if you could then give me back the email and pass so that he can't pay for the unbanning. Thank you.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i sent you a message check it out bc
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker, your customers have made a valid complaint and posted screenshots. According to your own EULA you should be investigating this and taking action. If no action if being taken then can you explain why?
I can only assume that maybe you have just given up and don't have what it takes to manage a company like Enkord. Perhaps you should step down and let someone more competent handle these things and go find a job more suited to you dislike of having to deal with customers like factory work or cleaning sewers. You have an IT education and cannot even handle a simple customer complaint - what a waste of time it was training you, it should have gone to some other human being more deserving.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
If your account was stolen, usually the password and the e-mail both have changed.
You can still recover your account by using the secret security key that was e-mailed to you after you confirmed your account.
Don't lose that key as you won't receive it second time.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him