GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mods rights!!!

Mods rights!!!
How come the admins(berserk, astor) get free enkord, but the mods(Zilander, onetower, darkwish) don't?
I would argue they contribute just as much to the game, they are often online, and they are doing the hard work of ensuring people don't cheat.
Not to mention they are very user friendly, and always ready to play a game(and we all know how hard it is to get one started now days).
So, I say admins give mods the same rights they have!!!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
hey,you right man,good of you for thinkin that!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

they are very user friendly, and always ready to play a game(and we all know how hard it is to get one started now days).

i agree 😉
wanna see you all in another mega battle..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
They probably pay because they want the game to succeed - Even if they don't have to pay for it all - They probably have donated plenty to the cause anyways - just give it a rest.
You guys should do your part and pay to play - so everyone can be happy.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

They probably pay because they want the game to succeed - Even if they don't have to pay for it all - They probably have donated plenty to the cause anyways - just give it a rest.
You guys should do your part and pay to play - so everyone can be happy.

Are you sure you understood me?
Mods are donating to the cause as much as the admins do. Hell, I thini Zilander is online more then astor/berserker combined. He is giving from his own time to make sure players still legit. I think giving him limitless enkord cash is more then fair.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I do understand - I'm saying its not about the money - its for the good of the game - people volunteer so that we can build a successful game - besides, how do you know that he doesn't already get unlimited Enkord cash - such information shouldn't be our business anyways...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

I do understand - I'm saying its not about the money - its for the good of the game - people volunteer so that we can build a successful game - besides, how do you know that he doesn't already get unlimited Enkord cash - such information shouldn't be our business anyways...

I know because they told me☺
And of course they volunteer, that's the whole point - why not give them enkord cash? they are already giving something very valuable to this game - they deserve something in return.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why do you think moderators are not rewarded with Enkord Cash? And being a moderator is absolutely voulonteer job. If there will be some significant advantages like Enkord Cash bonuses (not even mention unlimited), a lot of people will make everything to become a mod, not because they want the game to be better, but because they want some free stuff. This will ruin whole point of recruiting a moderator.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
weeeeeelllllllllllll...........you have a pretty good point berserker.now i am confused which side of this forum to be on.😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
IMHO Berserker got right in this case, we (onetower, zilander, darkwish, karrir) are moderator not creators, we keep the peace in game and doesnt make ppl cheating. For me unlimited Enkords cash will stop my sensitivity on cheating and farming in game, if i can get anytime i want a reset or equipment i will be lazy moderator and the whole moderating thing will lose a point. I think we are rewarded fair. That is only my words.
But i appreciate the creator of this thread (TheOne) he introduce new look on us - moderators. We dont have unlimited Enkords. So we must make more efforts in unfair fights 3x1 2x1, because when someone enter my game only ask me for 2x1 3x1 game, or when we are in team we must be in more disadvantaged team (weaker).
Edited 3 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

I thini Zilander is online more then astor/berserker combined.

probably he is more closer to your time zone... than me, astor or berserker...that why u seen him offen than rest admins/mods ☺ Everyone must sleep...except fake fighters and farmers ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I must agree with Bers. Berserker recently offered me a posisition of moderator, in which i unfortunately declined because i love my clan, and do not wish to leave my clan. If i had no clan, then yes I would of taken that great opportunity, and no i would not care if i was granted enkord cash, just the privaledge of watching this game suceed and actually being apart of something great is all i want.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
come on guys just the fact that some of us has it for free without charging it makes it unfair ,Because what happens whn astor or berserker meets up with a guy who donates money buy stuff and loses it to a guy who has not lost a single peny on the stuff he brought with him?
just to remind you,Please try to keep in the zones of the game and in its economics because we dont want to know detailed information about how much money has been spent on this project etc 😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Game econemy
I agree that unlimited enkord cash woud probably negitivly affect the game in general, imagine would anyone want to play against a guy that you know is going into every fight loaded for bear?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him