GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

We some new Mods

We some new Mods
We seriously need to change mods because Fakes are happening and there are no mods online w tf this game is seriously Corrupt berserker u come online like once a month and permanently banned people just to say you still have control the game but u don't and u know it Some of your mods have Not been online Since Mary had Jesus. The only mods i can say is Luke and Zhannet (my wife) :3 Dude im getting tried of this game now but cant leave this game its addicting i love my friends and the way i make fun of players. Berserker I'm a Mod on Combat Arms and i can tell you what u did whit this game is Amazing.I have say some people think its boring But make the Beginning Quarters of the game Interesting. I was playing with a level 1 yesterday he couldn't beat altho he was full he told me he have been stuck on the beginners stage for 6 months now. We seriously need a change of mods. I bet the mods you have are people u know but i dont blame you add people you trust and not some off these imbecils who would ban the whole of gunrox in one night. 2008 ( Not that much fakes) 2009 (hacking of accs) 2010 ( Good year I bet u made of 50,000 enough to buy two benz) 2011 ( outside trading) 2012 ( The amount of fakes unbelieveable But honestly u dont care so i guess should come off that topic. berserker Awesome game i hope not to silence or banned for speaking out like that but u dont answer pms so . Love me or Hate me Honestly i dont care i dont like fakers ( i was only banned once but i didnt fake the guy/girl was just a noob but stupid van hellsing u should fire some of these idiots and plus they not active. My accs are HIIIIIIII, Lovthesexygals , Adrian555(my First acc) My bros Tallzbro, NightSpider, im-too-swelly and so on
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I attend to be a moderator, you can laugh all you want, but I try to get fakers banned, but Moderators don't respond to me.
Edited 17 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I attend to be a moderator, you can laugh all you want, but I try to get fakers banned, but Moderators don't respond to me.

a faker like u who get banned before cant be mod ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

if u dont have nothing nice to say dont say it all madecion you know i am carribean u homo -_-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

a faker like u who get banned before cant be mod ☺

That was when i was younger, i have changed and a lot. So now i just hate fakers.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

u fat little homo -.-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wll Its Hard To Find An Active Yet Non Faking Player These Days
If I Were Berserker I Would Put Someone Even If He Was A Faker And Put Him In Training For A Week And Make Him Give A Video Of Each Person He Bans
That Way We Will Be Sure He's Fair Player And A Mod
Well Just A Thought Tho
~Kingy
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Wll Its Hard To Find An Active Yet Non Faking Player These Days
If I Were Berserker I Would Put Someone Even If He Was A Faker And Put Him In Training For A Week And Make Him Give A Video Of Each Person He Bans
That Way We Will Be Sure He's Fair Player And A Mod
Well Just A Thought Tho
~Kingy

Your English is bad and you shouldn't fucking capitalize every word.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Don't be mad. 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Es YOU MAd Or ES YOu BUtT hURt?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
lets vote for pwned as mod =)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lets vote me as a moderator. 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Personally I nominate anyone who can stop tge fakers.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Personally I nominate anyone who can stop tge fakers.

That has been my objective for a long time. ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

That has been my objective for a long time. ☺

Lets combine our powers and summen berserker but we need a sacrifice,,, anyone?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't want to throw bricks at your glass house, but berserker said he won't add anyone who says that they want to be a mod 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lets combine our powers and summen berserker but we need a sacrifice,,, anyone?

Would be fun 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him