GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Player Askyng-Alexand shooting own team mates

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Player Askyng-Alexand shooting own team mates
Another idiot who shoot his own team mates. When you moderators are asleep this kind of thing happens a lot. Please ban this idiot as well as all other idiots. As Berserker said, there is NO excuse for shooting team mates.

Askyng-Alexand hitting own team mates 1.jpg

Askyng-Alexand hitting own team mates 2.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Another idiot who shoot his own team mates. When you moderators are asleep this kind of thing happens a lot. Please ban this idiot as well as all other idiots. As Berserker said, there is NO excuse for shooting team mates.

yeah ban
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
MODERATORS - WHY HASNT THIS RETARDED BEEN BANNED YET? The evidence is clear. Other people have posted a week later than me and you have acted on their posts. Every time I post you guys never act. I am one of the few people who actually make sense in posts and present the evidence in a clear and easy to read fashion. Do the job which you get paid to do ( which is nothing ) and moderate!
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
*bump*
This player should be banned already. Why are u taking so long?
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
i wonder why so many people are aiming at you.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him