GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Awakening Gunrox Cashers

1 2

Reply to *DELETED*
Its correct that GUNROX now is in its full shape...
The only problem is >>> To make more advertisents so GUNROX will have more players. Because now, after hours of random, nobody was there for a fight.
In case there is, its ALWAys the same person over and over again...
GUNROX got few players... So its becoming boring... So people leave. All people now are in random and no more fun 3x3 in clover like old times...
Only random, MEGA, fames. If there are more players, it wouldnt be that boring... so more players will not leave the game.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I saw you online, you're still playing this game?
Piss off, if you hate this game...😡😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i think that nobody here hates this game but we all hate the way this game is going into
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

GUNROX got few players... So its becoming boring... So people leave. All people now are in random and no more fun 3x3 in clover like old times...
Only random, MEGA, fames. If there are more players, it wouldnt be that boring... so more players will not leave the game.

Yes, the old days in clover 3x3 🙄 , I loved to play with friends...☺
but now everything has changed, not have more fun ☹
i'm wait TT2 .YAYA
Ah, where's the top player (Saracin) of this game? he left the game ? Now clan Voltron is weak .. lol
Edited 6 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, the old days in clover 3x3 🙄 , I loved to play with friends...☺

The reason is because of random... that has cash now...
I there is some way to convince players go back to the past times without removing the E cash from randoms... ☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

I saw you online, you're still playing this game?
Piss off, if you hate this game...😡😡

You saw me online? i didn't open my accounts from long time! so i am sure you're lying
So you want to insult me? Do it i don't care! i hate this game? I had fun with it in past but it wasted lots of my time where i can simply find a more fun game without noob cashers all around! yes gunrox was worth playing in the past but now idon't think so

games everywhere become better where gunrox become worse
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Totem tribe is not going to be as good as GUNROX. GUNROX is one of a kind, a unique game I have never seen anywhere else. But I've seen so many games like totem tribe, and are much cheaper, and not so child looking.

The uniqueness of GUNROX is both it's up and down side. Due to it's uniqueness only tiny fraction of potential players dig it, thus making it expensive to advertise.
You should not fear Totem Tribe 2, but pray for it to be successful. Cause if it will be successful, part of the players from it could join GUNROX. It is our another game and we will cross-promote our games one inside another.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

The uniqueness of GUNROX is both it's up and down side. Due to it's uniqueness only tiny fraction of potential players dig it, thus making it expensive to advertise.
You should not fear Totem Tribe 2, but pray for it to be successful. Cause if it will be successful, part of the players from it could join GUNROX. It is our another game and we will cross-promote our games one inside another.

give me a good reason for giving up on gunrox in such good times and when it was in best positions
Edited 11 hours, 45 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: had to use better /more touching expressions XD.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Here's our smart admin ☺ but i guess more updates to the game would be nice because those guys from TT2 will not be happy with the game without the updates and will leave ☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
bers why dont try to do something??? you are disrespecting all gunrox players that spent money and time in this nive game. try do a change why dont try??
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Have problem ? ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
stop telling him to update gunrox guys, lets wait for TT2, what if it's an awesome game? lets see the results first!
i really want to play TT2, looks like an awesome game.
by the way, berserker will probably update gunrox after finishing TT2
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think gunrox should be focused on later, TT2 needs alot of time and effort, which is what berserker and his crew are doing. If berserker doesnt focus his efforts and time with TT2 he would never be able to deliver as he as promissed. Yet TT2 has taken along time, im guessing its a guranteed game that will blow our minds and shock us, it looks great and i think people should stop the harrasment about Gunrox updates, gunrox will get its time again.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him