GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

PLZ LISTEN TO THIS!

PLZ LISTEN TO THIS!
PLZ make a tourney for levels 5-7 to compete because there is not much difference between levels 5-7 only metal, pythons, UZI and benelli M3, so its not unfair with colts SVD's an RGD33's and art should not be allowed along with Clan Perks not allowed plz create a tourny like this im begging u. 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cool Cool , shouldn't we create tournament for nakeds to play too ?🙄🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
They are welcome to join
If they want to participate they may... So all nakeds can join...😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
this rocks, I agree.
also, for lvls 10-12 will be awsome
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

because there is not much difference between levels 5-7 only metal, pyth allowed

Level 5 cant use Python Uzi Benail m3 -.-
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
no duh thats not hat hes saying
lol tinger are u retarded he is saying level 7s dont have tht big of an advantage because the only weapons 5-6 can't use are python uzi and benelli and metal.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I am Godly_One so I rlly appretiate that but can u plz put reference link for this account... TY

So second thing...Python is better then all 0 skill weapons when upgraded with Laser+Silencer..
That Metal armour provides 20% posion resistance..The grenade used at this level Posion Grenade
Benaili m3 does damage 35-45 and leather armours don't protect you at all Usually Hp in this level :115-150...Easy kill in 3-4 shots...

Then Level 7 can make turtle which is quite useful at this level.
Uzi is better then aksu because its constant damage and accuracy..
Level 7 have so many benefits that you can't see.
Then the last thing is that level 5-7 can't get medals and Most players like having the tournament medal...

Retard.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Stinger honestly how many low levels now adays actually use poison or let people get in really really close range. level 5 can easily defeat a level 7. and what you were saying is that the tournaments for level 10-14 would be unfair as well. and yet plenty of the lower levels win
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

PLZ make a tourney for levels 5-7 to compete because there is not much difference between levels 5-7 only metal, pythons, UZI and benelli M3, so its not unfair with colts SVD's an RGD33's and art should not be allowed along with Clan Perks not allowed plz create a tourny like this im begging u. 😁

you need to turn this thread into a poll ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think this is good
comn answers...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
MY ANSWER!!
i guess my answer is no , because if there will be a tourney for that level more people gonna be farming for money ....🙄🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe yes, but if there is fake, mods watch all tourney battles.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
5-7, 8-10 , 11-13, 14-16, 17-20 , 19-22 , 23- 27, 28-33, 34-40, 41-50
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

11-13, 14-16

Maybe 11-12
Because lvl 13 can use ak47,F1,imp metal and others 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

5-7, 8-10 , 11-13, 14-16, 17-20 , 19-22 , 23- 27, 28-33, 34-40, 41-50

Srry... but are u a retardad? 😁
I'm just asking ^^
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
whats up with gunrox ????
i think too many players miss olds times, a lot of megas, a lot of players. Now we can play only one mega per day. thats sucks ☹. i write this coz admins need do something to make this game more popular. if someone have some idea post please. we need see old gunrox coz now sucks :S
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him