GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The Berserker´s crusade

Cannot reply, talk is closed

The Berserker´s crusade
The Question is: Berserker is a Real Moderator, Real administration? o only work about suspicions.
In last week, we see with a huge disappointment, That Berserker begam a crusade with the player who thiking diferent or no have the same point of view.
Maybe OLD Player that have more that 3 years pleying this game, he no have memory, but my acc and my brother acc have more than this time.
Now he make two banneds, Why? Because he decide in based of nothing and put a interrogative aclaration o reason about this fake: "Fake Fame?" 😕. For banned a persen need a prove, what the prove a interrogation???. No have nothing no have video no see the battle, but if he decide is fake he bann, I create this forum for put opinions and put proves about the bad behaviors about berserker, he cant continue doing that because we paid for play a fair game, no a game administered by a child 😡😡
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
berserker i have only 2 acc(theeasycompany and bandofbrothers) in god of war clan. so why i cant play vs c2a??? and i dont know why bann me if i dont have acc in c2a clan and c2a clan not have acc in god of war clan. now im going to say u why that not was fake:
1. c2a need fame points for be top 1 in hall of fame and they loose 😲
2. u really think that c2a is going to help us in fame ???? 😲
3. my friend said wannly ''dont brings arts'' and they brings arts and lost their arts 😲
so be more honest and more smart =)
11 years ago
11 years ago
No only that, he have a battlñe vs. C2A clan, i said ranger nobody want play with ur clan because berserker banned win or lose vs c2a. the result is the same, BANNED. And smart is no only that need have, need coherence, consistency, reality, honesty, respect, a series of values ​​that apparently dont have ☹😉
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

In last week, we see with a huge disappointment, That Berserker begam a crusade with the player who thiking diferent or no have the same point of view.

Did you mean crusade against fame fakers like you? Yes, indeed.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Now me !
1. "berserker" you're not a god you're not a monster STOP use "memes" "LOL" we are players playing your game .. so your game now is famous thanks at us all you need to be more respect you can't play whit everybody.. if any players ask to you whit good words and you like not the commentary's don't need put silence on me .. on him many you dont know MANY players are talking about this problem i know you think " no one leave Gunrox" " i can do what i want because im the SUPER ADMINISTRATOR " where is astor .. where is THE ENKORD TEAM .. where is there RESPECT ...... the game spends you many money dont forget from who's ok ? all have a limit you have a company be a honor MAN.
2. some people writes some things " dont disturbing berserker" "ey shut up faker" tribute at you .. again " you're not god" you're only a human.
3. two week ago i enter on my sister account Rumble only to ask you for a suggestion about to unband my old account .. onyl it.. and what you do? BANNED ME .. ?? your reason : stealing account ?? WHAT'S UP whit you is very easy for you ban a player silence a player out know how this player need's to play so is inverting real money on your game ..... this is UNFAIR .. UNJUST .... anyway ..
4. So you are threatening me always and yesterday you silenced me because i tell you the true how you said "i have not evidences but i will have it soon" .... ??????????? you are calling me FAKER on public ... " ey who dont do fake in this game to up ?????? maybe not all but if we are playing to take news skills to stay play ......just a banned is ok .. but you're always enjoy it.
5. Maybe before it you will silence me or any players more time .. " Man you need to mature really" you 're on post always joking because you know nobody can't do any action.
6. WHERE IS ENKORD TEAM IM SURE YOU'RE NOT THE UNIQUE ... WHERE .. ??? Rights where... the game the respect ...
7. any day you will feel your bad's wishes to us. TAKE IT how a simple advise and do what you want you chose .... unfornately. Blesseds
Edited 3 minutes later by . Reason: Removed big red font.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Another fame faker speaks up... how amusing. And writing in big red letters will not help you with your bans for fake fames. Anyway this thread is too similar to other active thread with complaints, so I'm gonne close it.
Final word: don't play fakes, play fair games and you will have no reason to create such pointless threads.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him