GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Voltron again again and again BORING !!

Voltron again again and again BORING !!
Well i won't be original but voltron again ehh when he will learn somthing 😕 anyone can do somthing ?☹

bez tytułu.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
guys, nothing to eat its too small you cant even see it...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its ok 2pac, he got owned by many people, so probably he has nothing besides insulting people.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
well i never posted report about him but its not first time that he is insulting other... Personaly he hurt my feelings by insulting my dear friend....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
you just cant w8 to get me silenced 😁
The truth is that you noobs insult constantly me, but i am above such things like report. Reporter mean spy, low creature who is weak and need helps by moderators.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
its not about that we dont like you, rules are rules we cant broke them other way we will be punished you are not better than rest, u cant use bad words
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

you just cant w8 to get me silenced 😁
The truth is that you noobs insult constantly me, but i am above such things like report. Reporter mean spy, low creature who is weak and need helps by moderators.

basicly i would agree with you BUT you building a good reputetion to yourself that even i cant ignore it.
and let me explain, people who keep atacking everyone they just to feel good with themself its not mighty on the contrary my friend, its just make you rude and you know (men lover...).
and by doing a build in level 50 of only 1x1 by knowing high levels dont play single game because lets face it, there are no tourny and nothing realy that should encourge you to do so.
BUT you still choose this way which mean you have a stupid agenda behind it and its just to be annoying.
and even if you do that, you dont need to brag about it.
i know you are a smart boy, i saw your posts, you can speak to yourself.
so you can to the simple math here and see why its wrong to make so many enemies and except you will get fair with all when you are b!tching to most.
thing to think about and ofc never offense 2pac he is a good (slow in mind) man.
and btw, you should be silnce for such a g@y speaking in private ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i know you are a smart boy, i saw your posts, you can speak to yourself.

I think it was a joke.
Voltron is as smart as a rock.😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think it was a joke.
Voltron is as smart as a rock.😁😁

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-f7ec4bef7facbca098bccdf10d172212
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wooow man 5 years old
i'm not of no1s part but voltron u go to far UR PAGE to craete a song of ehnrike is just stupid hahahahahaha 5 years old?? hahahaha very funny 😁 i like it😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i'm not of no1s part but voltron u go to far UR PAGE to craete a song of ehnrike is just stupid hahahahahaha 5 years old?? hahahaha very funny 😁 i like it😁😁😁

HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAA http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-b353cc23592ca5a52016b685cf227ca3
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think voltron u will never learn nothing the best punish will be long silence very long ........
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why you no watch your own business, like think how to unbann your acc, but writing about me. You have more present concerns☺ .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont know about what you are talking, 2pac is unbanned lol
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-f7ec4bef7facbca098bccdf10d172212

😁😁😁
I love how annoying votron is, attacks everyone and all other people hate him.
BUT... I have to silence him this time again ☺
10k baby.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
come on guys bit by bit xD ☺☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Why do so many people hate voltron?
Can you blame a guy for preferring to play a 20-60min 1x1 game instead of a 3 hour mega?

Seems like every time voltron is silenced he is provoked and or is mad about enemy using arts....
I have seen no evidence of voltron simply being a rude person.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him