GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BEEmine blackmailing

Cannot reply, talk is closed

BEEmine blackmailing
I've started 2v2: me, Sniper-Assassin vs BEEmine and Joker.
Before the start we proposed to balance because of lv difference on our opponents loose, but it was rejected.
When the game began, Joker asked us for giving back his items if he will loose. Sniper agreed, I refused.
Joker was smashed in short time (after a good show I must say), and BEEmine started to ask about his items. I still refused (I'm never asking about my gear back, and am very rarely giving it back eighter), so BEEmine became angry.
He wrote:

If I will ever caught you on fake fight, I will ban you forever
I am a fair player. I am a casher.
I dont need to have any moderator watching over my games and trying to make any screenshot that can be taken as fake fight. I dont want moderators to behave in such way when I'm not doing anything wrong.
I don't even know, if BEEmine has other mod account, but if he has written this, it can point that he have.
Encord, are you sure that you want to have such moderators?
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Relax, he is not a moderator - he is just mad at you.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
complete story
my fault i just kill two of urs...u cant get those body bag...
im not mad im just clowning...you took things seriously..
dont worry i like u even u dont want me to like you...
all friends no enenmies i love this game...bite me!
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
As you can see on screenshot, you killed my one unit.
Right.. I might have overreacted, but talking about deleting sbdys account isnt funny as for me, and shouldnt be funny for you. Try to imagine what you'd feel when player (you dont know if he is a mod on other acc or not), is telling that he will be trying to perm ban you. For now it is just 1 month of game for me, but it is allways some time. Hah....hah....hah.... Naaah, I dont feel like laughing. Do you?
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
enough has been said about this topic - thread is closed now.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him