GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox2

*DELETED*
Gunrox2
Bers , when you launch gunrox2 ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Bers said that maybe and only maybe, gunrox 2 will be launched after TT2 is done and popular.
So, if TT2 doesn't make a lot of money, then that means that there isn't going to be a gunrox 2, pretty simple.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
just a joke =P

Bers said that maybe and only maybe, gunrox 2 will be launched after TT2 is done and popular.
So, if TT2 doesn't make a lot of money, then that means that there isn't going to be a gunrox 2, pretty simple.

If he doesn't make any updates in gunrox now ... Why he will create another version of Gunrox ? I hope he just make good updates in the game and dont need create gunrox 2 😝
I think gunrox 2 its a joke :P
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

If he doesn't make any updates in gunrox now ... Why he will create another version of Gunrox ? I hope he just make good updates in the game and dont need create gunrox 2 😝
I think gunrox 2 its a joke :P

It isn't a joke, i have got confirmation from Berserker and also Luke.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

TT2 will be released in probaly 1 year , so for gunrox2 if it ever happens will take 3-4 years unless they have something going al ready which i doubt
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hmm ok

It isn't a joke, i have got confirmation from Berserker and also Luke.

But maybe after many years ? ( 4 to 6 years )
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
my cash didn't come
i charged 19K and nothing comes
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
No need to wait until TT2 will be actually finished. But need to wait until TT2 will make enough money to fund GUNROX 2 development. So far TT2 looks promising money-wise, so chances are we will make GUNROX 2 eventually.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

No need to wait until TT2 will be actually finished. But need to wait until TT2 will make enough money to fund GUNROX 2 development. So far TT2 looks promising money-wise, so chances are we will make GUNROX 2 eventually.

im understand bers=)🙄
можно мне ан бан пожалуйста прошу=(я был маленьким и по глупости сделал этот идиотский фейк а поскольку я сейчас живу на украине и мы на грани кризиса то долар очень высокий,Берс,пожалуйста.☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ur good in logic =P

Money in TT2 = Gunrox 2 !
No money In TT2 = forget Gunrox 2
U good in logic =P
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him