GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Gunrox?

New Gunrox?
Hi everyone,
I've been trying to contact Berserker/Astor & the company to buy the game gunrox. This game is so dead, you are fighting same opponent for hours. The difference between before and now is quite big.
I've mailed Enkord about purchasing the game, i don't know if they even will respond to my mail. I will catch up with you guys if there is a new future gunrox.
Let us hope for the best & wish me all good luck.
Thank you.
PS: Me & my team has already wrote a big list for the new future gunrox, won't share the "updates" until i've got an answer.

[Staff History]
Ex - Administrator of RuneScape Private Server / Fatality614 - 2012/2016
Ex - Helper/Live Assistance of buy/sell website / not sharing website.
Edited 1 hour, 21 minutes later by .
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Impossible
Many people have text berserker about buying the game, but until people stop charging E berserker wont talk because he is still making money, until all the top chargers stop charging he wont even think about selling the game☹☹
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why u want to buy this game?
If u have ability create your game and if its cheap u have my full support.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
^_^
I would definitely look forward to this.
The game is really dead this was the best game ever I have played so far in terms of tactics,you don't need to be armed good you need to play with your brains to play thats why I liked this game.
Hopefully there are updates or berserker would be more responsive.
Or what we can do is share this game, post it on social media attract more players right? to keep the game alive once more,.
Hell I stopped college for a brief time just to play this game. LOL
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hmm
Basically i've tried my best to buy the game, why i'm not making my own game is because i'm kinda out of ideas. I've played Gunrox myself maybe 8 years now and everytime i've logged out of the game and went back to work i always think about 'what if this happen to gunrox' or 'what can actually be changed'. What i really want is to continue a game that is dying.
As i said before i pretty much have a big list of 'updates' that me and my team has been worked on and we are so sure that these changes could actually make gunrox the best game ever. Unfortunately the company doesn't wanna respond to my e-mails so i'm just going to let this happen and let the game die slowly..
Maybe in the future but i don't really know when, i will be making a turn-based game and make it succeed which probably will be available on 'Steam'
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
I will look forward to it. If u make something like this let me know ☺
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him