GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Old 02-04-2017, 10:51 AM   #1
M3Y3R
Movie Star

Thumbs down Ok ok...

I see that I have made a mistake.
But the first time permanent banishment is a joke.
I like this game very much and what I can say to this so-called glory cheating is simple. I have not deceived. I was clear that the opponent is full of artifacts and klan has advantages. A week before I played against different clans, the result was always the same. no chance. I have not agreed with anyone to lose, I just wanted to get a few points, no matter how.
Your decision hits me hard mainly because none of the accounts before had a punishment. But what is most disappointed is the fact that no one answers. I think I have earned more than this. I was always fair and never tried to cheat. Looks nevertheless times how much I have invested and is so to be tasted. I only play again since the middle of december and have not really deceived. Anyway thanks even if all my efforts to not lead. It does not feel good.
Greetz M3Y3R
M3Y3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:42 PM   #2
Escorpion360
Envy towards Voltron Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Y3R View Post
I see that I have made a mistake.
But the first time permanent banishment is a joke.
I like this game very much and what I can say to this so-called glory cheating is simple. I have not deceived. I was clear that the opponent is full of artifacts and klan has advantages. A week before I played against different clans, the result was always the same. no chance. I have not agreed with anyone to lose, I just wanted to get a few points, no matter how.
Your decision hits me hard mainly because none of the accounts before had a punishment. But what is most disappointed is the fact that no one answers. I think I have earned more than this. I was always fair and never tried to cheat. Looks nevertheless times how much I have invested and is so to be tasted. I only play again since the middle of december and have not really deceived. Anyway thanks even if all my efforts to not lead. It does not feel good.
Greetz M3Y3R
I get a sort of sad feeling while I was reading this... Have you tried sending email to 'Enkord Team'?