GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

1v1 guide for lost beach...

1 2 3

Reply to
This guide is way too shallow. What about non-shelter, non-explosive builds? How should they play on Lost? How to play when Your map is empty? How to play if You on play with wood cage in center? What should be first moves, when You have houses opposite sides of map? What if You have trees and enemy have houses? How to play FFA on lost? How to play naked vs armed here? Then do it for different level range and repeat for another level range and so on. And this is only a top of the mountain..
My idea: try to gather as much of opinions, tips and tricks from other, more experienced players, then compile that data (with help of some native speaker) then post it. Players need guides, but they need good ones.
No offence here, just my 2 cents.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
bob i agree with you at the tactic point but the great thing about lost is the match does't take more then 10 mins thats why i love that map
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Personally i like lost but win in mys the most.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ok everyone any posts that epic or the-king make are now moderator posts for this thread so us 3 are in charge of this thread and will edit this thread not only me from now on, thanks.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Like I said before, map guides it's a nice and welcome addition to the forums, it ll help a lot newbies and even veterans can take a look and review their strategies on a specific map.
But since it's map guide, you need to be more accurate on what you propose here.
First thing is, edit your post to a clearly and easy readable format, nothing bold with a lot of edits on it, make it simple.
Then comes the proper guide: don't go out throwing "strategies" on my face, I dont like it this way, first make a description of the map, talk about the environments, pros and cons of the map and what players can find there.
Then comes the gear; which weapons/armors/supplies spawn there.
And finally, make a good and clear suggestions of builds for this map, taking into account the gear found/brought by, the enemy's actual build, yeah, you can even create the famous "Anti-something" build specifically for the map.
With this you can start crafting a good guide, hope I helped ya.
😉

Thanks very much a lot of this is added now.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mega Disarmed
would you like to help mega disarmed, you seem quite intelligent when it comes to the forums and this game...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

would you like to help mega disarmed, you seem quite intelligent when it comes to the forums and this game...

Why dont you ask experienced people to help in your guides?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
As in you?
you already helped me, I applied alot of your ideas, and I applied ___Vegeta___'s idea of 0 disp nades, and all yours as I said and EPIC and The-king aren;t experienced don't think so ;0
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lost beach
in otherwords...a map for idiots that have no clue as to what strategy is, and can only throw nades or shoot 40mm....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

as I said and EPIC and The-king aren;t experienced don't think so ;0

This really made me lol ^_^
I don't have any idea how much i know...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lost Beach.....
As I have been playing for the past year, Lost Beach is my least favorite map. As I've seen in similar posts on this topic, players do usually rush, then throw nades or shoot 40mm via thumper/milkor/assault launchers. While this may be a good map for quick games between cashers, this maybe the worst map for non-cashers and non-explosive builds(i.e. tank builds). Lost provides little in way of strategy, and like others have said, usually the player that goes first wins. If you (the player) wants a quick game, and a higher probability to win, then by all means play at beach. This is not a map recommended for naked, non-casher, or non-explosive builds. While a newer player may get excited to play at a new board when they get to level 5, this map gives little in the way of teaching strategy, where as places like Junk or Mystic do(or even memo, to a point {memo is a messed up map many times, and many players can not figure out how to play it, myself included) If you want a map that will make you think about your moves, then play junk naked (the best map for naked, in many opinions), or armed at clover or mystic. If your a non-casher, or prefer to play naked, DO NOT PLAY BEACH! The easiest way to avoid this is to play clover until level 8, then go to junk. Granted on random, one will have to play at beach, as it is the most popular for 1x1 cuz of size and speed of the game.
Best maps per build--
Clover- Assault-Snipers-Miniguns (rpk, as most people after level 10 would go elsewhere like Mystic
Beach--Rocket Launchers( thumper, milkor), Naders, sometimes traps
Junk- The King of Megas map....Snipers, Explosives(rockets, nades and traps)
Mystic--Assault, Traps, Shotguns(yes, there are people that use shotgun as a primary, as bers has made shotguns primary weapons)
Memo-Hard to say, altho, Miniguns, Assault rifles, Snipers
Ice-From what I've seen, Snipers and Mines (anyone can correct me on this, as I haven't played there personally, but have seen friends play there)
Personally, Junk and Mystic are my two favorite maps. Junk naked gives anyone with skill that chance to beat full armed opponents, up to about level 15ish. After that, Mystic has good boxes that compare to Clover in the early levels.....
In a nutshell, Those that do not cash, go from clover to junk to mystic and so on....Cashers, by all means play at beach. Games are fast, and there is relatively no thinking involved(ok, there is some, but not much).....
maybe someone ought to do a guide on builds as well as the maps 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
[QUOTE=puttatos;95027]How to play naked vs armed here?
lol...one should never play naked vs armed at beach....armed players wins 99.5% of the time lol
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

lol...one should never play naked vs armed at beach....armed players wins 99.5% of the time lol

On low levels maybe. On Mid-lvl range its easier to win being naked vs armed here.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
best lvl for naked v armd is lvl 30 .. katana is too strong weapon..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You can't start with Katana on level 30.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good old bob.
going through this post again... cuz it was hilarious, where bob tries to correct godly on your and you're and he miss spells you're and makes it your're.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

going through this post again... cuz it was hilarious, where bob tries to correct godly on your and you're and he miss spells you're and makes it your're.

Good job posting on a dead thread
Necromancer! 😝
This thread needs to be closed.
Edited 1 hour, 50 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him