GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 06-19-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
Stella_Artois
Junior Member
 
Stella_Artois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14
Default TREMOR play fake fight

See, i have proofs with the damage taken before and after the game
And the units kill before and after the game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DibujoTREMORFAKE1.jpg (94.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg DibujoTREMORFAKE2.jpg (94.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg DibujoTREMORFAKE3.jpg (99.5 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg DibujoTREMORFAKE4.jpg (94.9 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by Stella_Artois; 06-19-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Stella_Artois is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
TREMOR
Senior Member
 
TREMOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Palestine. Hebron
Posts: 173
Cool

Hahahahaha

Funny People...

Dude , I Was With Arts

Legandry SureShot Godly Laser!

Rpg legadnry sureshot dazzling =)

3 armor arts !

and other arts !

i played vs him and when he know i'm with arts , he do quit!!!

player level 26 do quit !!

Bcz IT I DONT TAKE Damage taken , and bers can know it !

if you are new player not my problem... =)


__________________________________________________


berserker , please banned this noob, he try give me banned!!!

go see Player QUIT , TAKE low Damage taken, did you know why?

bcz he user arts!

try give banned and you are lie,, i think berserker must give you banned

Last edited by TREMOR; 06-19-2013 at 01:19 AM.
TREMOR is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #3
-_-Thug-_-
Member
 
-_-Thug-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 37
Default

i think none can ban a player without enough proof he was full arts and its rarely when its being fake and whats the problem of playing vs lvl26? i play vs lvl30 and sometimes win xD thats my opinion thanks
-_-Thug-_- is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:27 AM   #4
XXxxDANGERxxXX
Junior Member
 
XXxxDANGERxxXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Wink looool

its funny.

TREMOR was with arts, and when level 26 know it , he do quited!

what the problem with it?

level 47 try give TREMOR banned , so now berserker need give banned to level 47

no proof, and lie to try give banned.

----

tremor make screen shot yesterday about ur account low when you play fake , i cant remember name ur account but if bers check ur ip can know !

tremor share much photos about fake fight to you in ur account low.

just stop lie ..

bers you need give level 47 banned right....
XXxxDANGERxxXX is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #5
Qm0ney
Junior Member
 
Qm0ney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Talking xddd

right loooool.....


Player -Ale- friend with player level 47


and yesterday tremor take screen shot about player -Ale- when play fake fight.

and now level 47 will help him friend and lie...

berserker you must give level 47 banned to try give banned lier

tremor was with arts and everyone know it ,

tremor noob without art

tremor come 1x1 without art and lets see who win xD????
Qm0ney is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #6
Escorpion360
Envy towards Voltron Clan
 
Escorpion360's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mexico or:G a chingar a su madre
Posts: 367
Default

Tremor WAs you with arts? In the screenshot i have seem normal weapons ...
__________________
ñañañaña¨¨
Escorpion360 is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:37 AM   #7
Rolly
Guest
 
Rolly's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb xD

Stella_Artois !! the big faker?

you must be banned , try give banned liers. XD

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

no one love you Stella_Artois bcz you are faker and everyone know it
 
Old 06-19-2013, 01:39 AM   #8
TREMOR
Senior Member
 
TREMOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Palestine. Hebron
Posts: 173
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escorpion360 View Post
Tremor WAs you with arts? In the screenshot i have seem normal weapons ...
How?

The second weapon!!!

about new : mingun art!

about sig? sure laser

about rpg = art =)

did you understand now, i hide my arts in my unit =)
TREMOR is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:40 AM   #9
Stella_Artois
Junior Member
 
Stella_Artois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREMOR View Post
Hahahahaha

Funny People...

Dude , I Was With Arts

Legandry SureShot Godly Laser!

Rpg legadnry sureshot dazzling =)

3 armor arts !

and other arts !

i played vs him and when he know i'm with arts , he do quit!!!

player level 26 do quit !!

Bcz IT I DONT TAKE Damage taken , and bers can know it !

if you are new player not my problem... =)


__________________________________________________


berserker , please banned this noob, he try give me banned!!!

go see Player QUIT , TAKE low Damage taken, did you know why?

bcz he user arts!

try give banned and you are lie,, i think berserker must give you banned
if he do quit how you give +800 damage?
You have proofs he quit game? We did not see that he quit..
Stella_Artois is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #10
Stella_Artois
Junior Member
 
Stella_Artois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qm0ney View Post
right loooool.....


Player -Ale- friend with player level 47


and yesterday tremor take screen shot about player -Ale- when play fake fight.

and now level 47 will help him friend and lie...

berserker you must give level 47 banned to try give banned lier

tremor was with arts and everyone know it ,

tremor noob without art

tremor come 1x1 without art and lets see who win xD????
Full or no art, he give +800 damage and take 0...
Stella_Artois is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:45 AM   #11
TREMOR
Senior Member
 
TREMOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Palestine. Hebron
Posts: 173
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Artois View Post
if he do quit how you give +800 damage?
You have proofs he quit game? We did not see that he quit..
hahahaha Right funny!!!!!!!

you understand what you talk?

where ur proof?

ur eyes? dont lie!!

damage +800?

go learn gunrox and come talk, go see QUIT player!
TREMOR is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:46 AM   #12
Stella_Artois
Junior Member
 
Stella_Artois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
Stella_Artois !! the big faker?

you must be banned , try give banned liers. XD

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

no one love you Stella_Artois bcz you are faker and everyone know it
Me faker? before, now not more.

Liar? Never.
Stella_Artois is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #13
-Ale-
Junior Member
 
-Ale-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: my home
Posts: 5
Default galleta -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escorpion360 View Post
Tremor WAs you with arts? In the screenshot i have seem normal weapons ...
a mi no me engañas, eres mi protector y me quieres *-* por eso me has ayudado, no comentes mi otra cuenta porfa xD
-Ale- is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #14
TREMOR
Senior Member
 
TREMOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Palestine. Hebron
Posts: 173
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Artois View Post
Full or no art, he give +800 damage and take 0...
yeah , i told you he did quit!

you dont understand yet?
TREMOR is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:48 AM   #15
Stella_Artois
Junior Member
 
Stella_Artois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREMOR View Post
hahahaha Right funny!!!!!!!

you understand what you talk?

where ur proof?

ur eyes? dont lie!!

damage +800?

go learn gunrox and come talk, go see QUIT player!
QUIT i know, he have low damage taken, but in none game he taken 0 Damage and give +800
Stella_Artois is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:50 AM   #16
Rolly
Guest
 
Rolly's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Artois View Post
Me faker? before, now not more.

Liar? Never.
jajajajajajaj

you never change , u still faker and lie

if berserker will check ur ip he will know everything about ur fake with low accounts =)))))))))))

liers and faker and now did report omg , i will kill myself xDDDDD
 
Old 06-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #17
Rolly
Guest
 
Rolly's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Artois View Post
QUIT i know, he have low damage taken, but in none game he taken 0 Damage and give +800
when someone did quit = 0 !!!!!


tremor give me art please XDDDDDD
 
Old 06-19-2013, 01:52 AM   #18
-JUAN-
Junior Member
 
-JUAN-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mexico, D.F.
Posts: 10
Default -.- ban all players ;(

there was a dog called glue, he fall down and he pasted lololol!!! ( more funy in spanish ;()

Last edited by -JUAN-; 06-19-2013 at 02:00 AM. Reason: change language
-JUAN- is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #19
-JUAN-
Junior Member
 
-JUAN-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mexico, D.F.
Posts: 10
Angry ofc ban, photo is = 3.141516.... ,

why the man open the bottle of wáter in the window??¡??
TO SEE THE WATER-FALL lol!!!!!!
-JUAN- is offline  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #20
Stella_Artois
Junior Member
 
Stella_Artois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-Thug-_- View Post
i think none can ban a player without enough proof he was full arts and its rarely when its being fake and whats the problem of playing vs lvl26? i play vs lvl30 and sometimes win xD thats my opinion thanks
Yes i know, is no problem if he play vs lvl 26
But, in none game can give +800 damage and take 0..
Stella_Artois is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support