GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

stolen account

stolen account
Beserker please view this message!!!! Player _Cloud_ stolen this account and so i don't have my password and my email and don't remember my emergency code !!!! Please banned _Cloud_ and if can return my account !!! Thanks beserker 😁
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think this is a bogus report. I know _Cloud_ for a long time and he used to be in Toxicity.
Cantanese93 who the hell are you? No one knows you and stop making fake reports!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think this is a bogus report. I know _Cloud_ for a long time and he used to be in Toxicity.
Cantanese93 who the hell are you? No one knows you and stop making fake reports!

LoL , ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol what ? ? Whats so funny ? That some fuckig idiot that i dont even know is posting fake reports? or is the administration of the game funny ?
Zhannet banned me without having the most miniuium clue on what happend. He just reads somone steal account and then seen my name and decided to ban me. (big claps to berserker for finding such good mods, which have no idea what there doing..)
So i got 2 things to say .
First to this idiot catanense , congrats on becoming 1 of the most idiots of
the game. After this post good luck finding a good clan to invite u .
Do u think people dont know me ?
Do u think people would even dout that i would do this ?
Do u think people r going to believe u ( of course Zhannet will , which
clearly is not the smartest guy alive.) over me ?
This shows how cleary u have no life.

Second To berserker i want to know if i will get my account unbanned
cuase so far i havent seen no evidence of me "Stealing accounts"
I just want to know if im going to stay like this so i can go ahead and delete gunrox from my pc.

I can't believe how this game is going to waste cuase of the poor brain of mods that do absolutley nothing to help this game..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can I ask the moderators for ACTUAL PROOF that _cloud_ stole an account. I have known cloud since i started playing Gunrox and he definitely would not do something like that. He has held onto and used highly valuable arts and given them back honestly. It would make absolutely no sense for him to give them back to me if he was a thief.
I see that Zhannet banned _Cloud_'s account and I now I have 100% confirmation that these moderators are banning accounts wrongly and driving people from this game. Why? My guess is because they are trying to get people to start again and keep spending money on this failing game.
Zhannet, show me screenshots and proof that you have matched the ip of player _Cloud_ to logging onto the account of this tosser called Cantonese. I would expect to see a log with a date and time of the ips that logged onto both accounts. If you cannot show this or refuse to show this then I will just ASSUME the way you have ASSUMED that you made a lazy mistake and should pay out of your own pocket to have _cloud_'s account unbanned. I am sure the greedy evil overlord Berserker will be rubbing his claws at the prospect of getting $100 regardless of who it is from.
This whole business of corrupt moderators in this game makes me sick to the stomach. All these dumb players that hate me are idiots because i keep telling them the real enemy is Berserker himself for screwing over customers - ultimately the responsibility comes down to you berserker. Whatever system (if you even have one) you put in place to review a player before a ban is applied has failed miserably here, just like your attempt at having a soul. You don't have one, so go to hell where you belong.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Catanese93 is an idiot

Beserker please view this message!!!! Player _Cloud_ stolen this account and so i don't have my password and my email and don't remember my emergency code !!!! Please banned _Cloud_ and if can return my account !!! Thanks beserker 😁

Who the hell is catanese93? and why does he/she report stolen accounts? I have known _Cloud_ for a while and know he would never steal an account. However there has been a lot of account thefts. Maybe catanese93s' account has been hacked and it is an account hacker trying to blame someone else for the theft just so the mods will look away from the thief. This happens a lot and is known as misleading, where there is a thief, he/she steals an account, and just for show will report a totally random person hoping to drive the mods/admin away from the individual thief at an attempt to not get caught... Sadly, this works exceptionally well, considering that I have witnessed this with MULTIPLE account thefts such as; ray_da_creator, Qm0nei, Sergent_Major, and many other accounts such as Catanese93... However this may not be the case... Catanese may just hate _Cloud_ and wants to get a payback or may just want for him to be banned because he/she does not like _Cloud_...
Edited 4 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
just UNBELIEVABLE!
if u know stinger he was banned for stolen acc he was my freind and told me the real history mods could just ban ip of scammer and return acc to sting but no they banned stinger < retards!
scnd _cloud_ stolen acc? where prouve? and cataness ur getting paid for this cuz u always naked ....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well it just seems that mods ban and wash there hands... I can't believe this
You guys just seem to have the forum just so players can just discuss stuff that will never happen. I have never seen any game where mods never go online on Forums , Admin/OWNER OF THE GAME answers 1 of 1000 questions that r asked in forum ( Yes 50% might be dumb questions but what about the other 50% ? ) and it takes him 1 week or even more just to answer.
I remember when berserker asked me if i could translate gunrox in spanish. He would respond my questions in a matter of minutes - hours. Of course since he needed my help that time but look now.
If u go to enkord.com u can see berserker posting stuff about Totem Tribe 2 which will be a total failure cuase it will be so expensive and of course lack of smart and active mods.

I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially.

Havent abandoned it ? Yes u did u never help on forum. You might say im the owner i have people to do that. well u don't , You have a real bad crew of mods that dont do nothing. Never on ingame thats why so many fakes go on, never online on forums. This has to be the worst administrated game i've played..
Reached form and shape ? What about lvl 50's not balanced.

P.S : Still w8ing for Zhannet to show some prof and w8ing for you berserker to tell me if im getting unbanned so i can go ahead and start playing some other games..
Edited 10 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
someone try do bad at clound
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
_Cloud_ was stolen by the guy from Israel and used to steal other accounts, so of course was banned forever. If you are the real owner of this account, you have the secret code and can return it with no problems.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

_Cloud_ was stolen by the guy from Israel and used to steal other accounts, so of course was banned forever. If you are the real owner of this account, you have the secret code and can return it with no problems.

What secret code ? if its the confirmation code i have and i already sent it to berserker..
Edited 13 hours, 56 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
And how to i recover it ? It says Unblock but it says i have to pay...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
This code is given only once when registering a new account. You must use a security key to change the password, then write to me, I'll check if you're the real owner I unban you.
Write to me in the game I'll help you, berserker is rarely online.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok.......
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Write to me in the game I'll help you, berserker is rarely online.

Yeah let Zhannet help you. Don't ask for help from the guy that has the trollface in his info 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yeah let Zhannet help you. Don't ask for help from the guy that has the trollface in his info 🙄

Problem? Edit: The picture trolled me... ☹

Troll_Face.jpg

Edited 4 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him