GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Christmas update #4 - Memorial Boulevard redone, Santa's outfit now costs 1 Enkord

Another Christmas update and another location redone - Memorial Boulevard this time. Now it looks like Autumn:

Also for holidays season price of Santa's outfit is set to 1 Enkord Cash, however it will expire after 10 days. All those people who purchased Santa's outfit earlier paying big price will have their outfit for 360 days instead.
Another Christmas present from us is double experience for all players for the next 3 battles.
Other changes:
+ Alt+Enter - toggles full screen mode.
+ fixed: inability to attack manequin in tutorial
+ fixed: unreachable boxes on beginners
+ fixed: game goes on when all players are disconnected
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice, memorial looks really good and you this is the first time I bought appearance thignies ^^
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
beautiful, Memorial!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
cool, both memorial and outfit prices
1 E, lol, thanks : )
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
good change
i think junkyard need many chenges too
thanks astor for gerafik
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
very nice, congrats ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
concern about lan games
ok i noticed on christmas when i had my family over that when we all play off my wireless we are getting less xp and almost all the gear in boxes its wore out. i dont know if this was done to help stop fake fighting but it realy annoys me when i have gotten 7-8 people started playing gunrox with me and we cant play real games against each other.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If you play several games in the row against same opponents, game decreases xp earned down to zero, that feature was there for ages and it's not depend if it's from the same ip.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
In case you're wondering about the magic number that triggers that steep reduction, it's about 4 or five games - depending on how fast the games are.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ok that explains the xp, but what about the attrition on box gear, is that part a same ip thing? just trying to figure it all out. thanks.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The attrition thing is completely RANDOM. Same deal for artifact find rates and what you find in the containers. The attrition on the artifacts found in containers for the first time always come with full attrition.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, lately we added some attrition decrease and disabled artifacts spawning in games from the same IP as there were too many item farmers lately, especially on beginner quarter farming artifacts. TheOne and his clones for example 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him