GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Help please!!!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

😡 I have 1 week without poer open my servidorde GunRox every time I try to get a text box that says you can not send information to the authorized server and I can not go and try everything from reinstalling GunRox to restart the operating system update the drivers but I really think it's more a kind of virus because I asked a friend to start GunRox with my account on his computer and he also was blocked all your accounts and decided to leave the game I have not lost hope able to play again since and invested way too tiemo referring people to the reference system to be left GunRox just like that helps the administrator to ask that berserker a look please to my problem or else people may relate to GunRox or do something else☹

Reported by .

13 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him