GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox in the steam

Gunrox in the steam
Hello, I'm a game lover, I really love this game, but he's half dead, no players, because they do not put the game on the green light of Steam, the community will help the game become available for download on Steam, and with That the game will win several new players and life!
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
greenlight
i know that website , i'll take to the mods, please support
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
How does Steam Greenlight help move a game to steam?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

basically if enough people want a game,steam will put it on
but that doesnt matter no one will join a dead game unless berserker does something
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

basically if enough people want a game,steam will put it on
but that doesnt matter no one will join a dead game unless berserker does something

Unless , in greenlit it attracts enough players so that Berz spend only 1 day for a very tini tiny update for Gunrox , as in more cloth and stuff
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

Danish, id be happy to remake a game as great as this - if not better. message me back and can share some ideas 🙄
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him