GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

help

help
Need help to recover my account Yerik since lost by not registering in my email and did not know English (use translator to write this message) and porfabor could give me back my account and it would be very painful to lose and I would not retire from the game.
I leave my email thezhamako@live.com for if it were to get my account and send me the password or do you porfabor help me with this problem
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Need help to recover my account Yerik since lost by not registering in my email and did not know English (use translator to write this message) and porfabor could give me back my account and it would be very painful to lose and I would not retire from the game.
I leave my email thezhamako@live.com for if it were to get my account and send me the password or do you porfabor help me with this problem

you probably want to hack somebody acc. nobody will give you the password☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you probably want to hack somebody acc. nobody will give you the password☹

Friend looks I do not want to hack anyone just want to get my mind does not know how to manage this game berserker per osi something I have served him the last password that I could get before losing it and so i was reading and could translate that failure was recorded into my account the account would be lost electronica which I did not sap sap not starting as English and was recently by some doubts I'm from chile😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him