GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

zhannet come here stolen accounts

*DELETED*
my accounts stolen help mods
my acc ,GENIST[37] CryWolf [25] VALERIAN[18] ( WAS FULL ARTS 60 +GOOD ARTS ) ALL THIS ACCOUNTS STOLEN, PLEASE CHEK THIS AND BAN STOLER, CHEK IF HE TRADE MY ARTS AND BAN TO, PLEASE BAN MY ACCOUNTS TO, CAUSE HE HACK MY EMAIL AND HAVE CODE MY, STOLER IS iLoveRush and his accounts, help me pls, ban my accounts and stoler to
Edited 2 hours, 47 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: help my acccounts stolen...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ILoveRush is stealer , I mean , many players tell the same , its not coincidence I think ! Anyway , would be better if he take ban 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
mods help???
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
_TimeToQuit_ bro
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I say 10000times --cometohell-- (iloverush) is acc stealer he solen my good friends acc too and my freind quit because that and i heard he stolen so much more accs. Dont even talk that guy and mods will not give ur acc back..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I say 10000times --cometohell-- (iloverush) is acc stealer he solen my good friends acc too and my freind quit because that and i heard he stolen so much more accs. Dont even talk that guy and mods will not give ur acc back..

.....i leave to gunrox forever
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
even IloveRush is stolen by ---cometohell----
I will miss u Genist)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Forget gunrox and ,Time to play TT2 ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
the real stealer is --Cometohell--, Iloverush is mine along with other account such as Intensity and Dead-4-Agility.
Hope u can get back ur account,FYI without code u never get them back
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I also will miss you all 😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
iloverush cometohell stealer bannede he
iloverush=cometohell he stealer he steal more acc banned he pls
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Mods I am Here help or else
this guy got 200 members to join gunrox. So Help him get back his account ask zhannet because my accs were stolen 60k worth of arts :]
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him