GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 22-Sep-2008 - Minor bugfixes

+ if someone quits game in first minute game is aborted
+ now you can whipe whole inventory of specific unit (click on thrash bin button)
+ icons for perk and skill points added
+ RPG damage increased to 70-99
+ fixed: critical chance calculation
+ now you can't place mines close to each other
+ perk Pyrotechnist: now -1 AP to pant trap and +10 to trap detection
+ graphics for in-game mines added
+ some grenade parameters changed (flash now has 50% effect, some other grenades been reduced in damage but increased spash size)
+ different grenades now look differently on character
+ fixed: too big dispersion for grenade launchers
+ fixed: haircuts and backpack
+ female curly haircut added to Cash Shop
+ fixed: away status sometimes stayed too long
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice to see that the "first-turn quitter" abort system has been introduced. That should save some hair from being pulled out.
Also... great to see that the RPG-7 got the boost it desperately deserved. I can see people lining up in the cash shop to buy one (and the ammo as well).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hey, now I'm all for charging for respecs and stuff. But that only goes so far, if you change a skill drastically enough to make me want to respec, im going to have to request a skill reset. Because i refuse to pay for a respec for every patch ☹
Dew
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
if there gonna be some major game changes affected by skill or perk tweak we will drop those specific skills or perks for free. Speaking about current update I don't think it will affect gameplay much as Pyrotechnist perk is actually better than before because earlier it inreased detonation zone which resulted in less damage from mines because they triggered further from enemy.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
no problem, thanks for acknowledging.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
AUTO BALANCED MATCHES
Just an idea but is there anyway we could have some set matches on each level which are auto balanced by computer so u don`t have to wait 30 mins to start a match😡. Players would opt into the match then the computer would split these into balanced games so u would only need to wait for enough players not everyone going ready.☺
I enjoy team games but always get 1v1. Team matches take too long to set up😕

The preset matches could be something like
1v1v1
1v1
2v2
on small maps
2v2v2
3v3
4v4
on bigger maps

ps does anyone else think 5.56mm and 7.62mm look too alike have took wrong one into battle couple of times.😳
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him