GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAME

1 2

let's be fair voltron . you knew his fame in the total field would be small . because you do not have the mental capacity to dominate a top fame followed by several weeks . about brasieliros or ridiculous pokemon as you so offended the Brazilian , his clan always had 4 or 5 Brazilians, you should apologize to those who always helped c2a and simply offends you now calling them Pokemon . and why not 80 or 90 percent are fakers that you should judge everyone . ate because I know many American faker . still not judge all by the attitude only . explicable because of his attitude and his age more you should learn to respect me I'm not Brazilian because they never helped him up . but players are Brazilian and defend c2a . helping in all achievements you have had . voltron remember that three weeks your clan tried to steal 3 accounts to be top 1 in the top row with toxicity fame . even his clan being thief stealing my account and I do not come on the forums complaining and not being helped toxicity top 1 up because you know you could do this . because you got to lose 1 fame won top 1 . Taquaril and not played with toxicity fame this week even though I was leaving a top 1 thief asked my clan to play with fame toxicity . you can complain , cry, talk about whatever you want . Speak one more thing . You have no moral claim to any of your clan and nothing faker .

Your clan faked alot more than c2a so you should just sit back..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fact that we faked fames too, but never like 101% fakes as your clans. And i can undarstand this, you no have the power/perks/ or the resourseces /E/ to play fair, so only option for you pokemons is to play fakes.
This is not your problem but for stupid admins and berserker, who is probalby in syberia working in mines, to maitain order in this foking game!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You're the one who has ruined more than dozen megas for me..
If your team starts losing in 2 or 3 turns you quit the game.Really pathetic ecstasy i hope a day comes when nobody will want to play with your ass.

don't make a sense reply....i just know u're one of the many fakers who get ban couple times for fake...and now u are permabanned ☺ I never get ban for fake or something also ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

don't make a sense reply....i just know u're one of the many fakers who get ban couple times for fake...and now u are permabanned ☺ I never get ban for fake or something also ☺

Atleast i don't fuck 9 other player's gameplay with my faking.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol
Voltron noop ectasy is a quiter we lost a mega that we had 100% chance of winning but he left cause my teammate accidentally blocked a unit so he just quited lol just dont let him play megas
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok...

Fact that we faked fames too, but never like 101% fakes as your clans. And i can undarstand this, you no have the power/perks/ or the resourseces /E/ to play fair, so only option for you pokemons is to play fakes.
This is not your problem but for stupid admins and berserker, who is probalby in syberia working in mines, to maitain order in this foking game!!!

first of all do you realy thing playboys or any other clans wont get there members banned Enkord is working on totem tribe 2 and belive me when they are done you will see all the fakers removed from this game the mods are busy now and most of them never come online once tt2 is done i belive they will hire new mods since the game need new ones (you will never be a mode) just wait.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Peace In Gunrox 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
ber ...
the problem in the game the problem in berserker he have game and if he share it in fb and more links it iwll be popular and when all press random them fast will go 1x1 randoms with armeds put berserker is noob my big question is : hoe berserker do this game and he stupid cant share it if he did this way it will be best game and we will be have fun with 10+milions players not 100-300 player in this game and to almost player have 1-4 acc
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

the problem in the game the problem in berserker he have game and if he share it in fb and more links it iwll be popular and when all press random them fast will go 1x1 randoms with armeds put berserker is noob my big question is : hoe berserker do this game and he stupid cant share it if he did this way it will be best game and we will be have fun with 10+milions players not 100-300 player in this game and to almost player have 1-4 acc

Actually, posting this game on steam Greenlight is the best way to get more players, there would be over 10.000 active players.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
i smell so much fakers crying 'me never no was fucker... But i know all are fakers,i know all... Top 3 fakers 1) brazils 2) rusians 3) arabs
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

i smell so much fakers crying 'me never no was fucker... But i know all are fakers,i know all... Top 3 fakers 1) brazils 2) rusians 3) arabs

Not Cool Bro..Not Cool..
Fakers Are Fakers Cus They Are Stupid..Not Cus Where They Are From..
Seriously You're Stupid If You Think That.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Actually, posting this game on steam Greenlight is the best way to get more players, there would be over 10.000 active players.

The best idea so far ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
no more market...simple less priced
You can put advertencies about this game EVERYWHERE... but the big fail here is not that.
The big fail here, its mainly, how the game works... i mean
First of all game is SUPER EXPENSIVE. And also unfriendly to non-cashier players, therefore non-cashiers only resource is to fake.
This game also rewards players who play armed... most of players who have time to play, not have much cash, so they most fake in order to get armed. Most cashiers who can be armed have low time, so they not care about fake, just care about fun or win/loss ratio... which leads to more fakes.
This game also abandoned by his developer. Under the lame excuse that they are developing other game. The situation is, that for such an expensive, competitive and fake game there should be much more resources such as Moderators and or administrators that can control the flow of the game. Specially when most of perks get obtained with easy to fake games such as fames. We all know for example that the original owner of c2a also had 6 - 8 other clans to fake with. I do not know if Voltron also haves this capacity. But only an example...
Moderators need to have more power to ban and also to abort/cancel games that are suspicious or where played under strange circumstances. For example when ECSTASY quit a mega game, many times i called for moderator to abort game, but they all reply me that they dont have such powers anymore...
lack of updates also, like fixing or change HP/REGEN perk tree
same for assault perk tree
same for sniper perk tree
ohh and we also want dual gun perk...
Edited 3 days later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Not Cool Bro..Not Cool..

baneek omk bt3ml post hon 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Pokemons play more fake fames then c2a ? hahahhaa . Stop cry retard noob.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
4 words........hmm they be 5 !
TOP FAKE CLAN = PLAY BOYS ! 😡 😁 😁 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
racism?

Not Cool Bro..Not Cool..

Yes, your right.
Say ALL brasilians are fakers is ( i think?) Racism?
Like people say americans are full fatty cashers? (I dont mean it)
Like Europians are magnifying players, who boast about theyr stats? (I dont mean it, because im a Europian)
And if you have noone to say, just say Brasilians are fakers?
There are fakers OVER THE WORLD, in EACH game. Maybe in League of Legends are the Brasilians the best honest players?
You need to say Fakers are like lv13 and 110 win 11 lose and bronze posion medal, are fakers, not Brasilians are noob fakers, because some of them are fakers...
I dont like fakers to, but only say 1 kind of people are fakers is baaaad :P
and w t f pokemons? xD +sorry for my sh1tty english
PS:there will also be terrorists in your plane ☺
Edited 6 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't mind fakers (not cause I'm actually am one😁) There are two types of fakers one who fake with themselves or friends and don't harm other players gameplay.I have never ever been screwed over by a Brazilian.Not that it would ever matter because i don't judge other people due to their nationality unlike some other racist guys
Than there are other fakers who tend to ruin other player's gameplay just for the joy of it like ECSTASY.Seriously you can literally win a mega vs him by calling him a crybaby and he will quit.

This game's problem is not the fakers its actually the players who scam other players.Their are no guidelines or rules to how avoid getting ripped off by other players in this game except for those stupid messages in common chat.Sure they exist in the forum but i doubt that every player visits the forums.
Whats more ridiculous is that art stealers are never punished which is completely the fault of this stupid administration which is almost non-existent.
On the other hand this game is dying so my personal suggestion to you guys would be quit whining and have as much as fun as possible because it won't be for long this game is gone.Its going downhill and by the immature behavior of berserker it looks he will kill gunrox anytime now.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
sure

I don't mind fakers (not cause I'm actually am one😁) There are two types of fakers one who fake with themselves or friends and don't harm other players gameplay.I have never ever been screwed over by a Brazilian.Not that it would ever matter because i don't judge other people due to their nationality unlike some other racist guys
Than there are other fakers who tend to ruin other player's gameplay just for the joy of it like ECSTASY.Seriously you can literally win a mega vs him by calling him a crybaby and he will quit.

This game's problem is not the fakers its actually the players who scam other players.Their are no guidelines or rules to how avoid getting ripped off by other players in this game except for those stupid messages in common chat.Sure they exist in the forum but i doubt that every player visits the forums.
Whats more ridiculous is that art stealers are never punished which is completely the fault
of this stupid administration which is almost non-existent.
On the other hand this game is dying so my personal suggestion to you guys would be quit whining and have as much as fun as possible because it won't be for long this game is gone.Its going downhill and by the immature behavior of berserker it looks he will kill gunrox anytime now.

100% This game is breaking down.
But i still have tips for prevent fake and ruin ur gameplay:
-If fakers are too long in a game, so same players, and if you with your team mate is much lvs higher than the other, its faketeamfight.
-If you know its fake, tell it to other players!
-ask too your team to show theyr armed for some seconds, if he dont and still say he armed for example, its a faker. Why dont want to show armed? Even they show naked, they armed.. duh..
And use market for arts even he send you first money ☺
sorry for my english, hope all understand
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him