GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To everyone

*DELETED*
To everyone
This game has become unfair. bers is no longer interested in them. I heard the news that bers will create a new game. So I have decided that I leave this game and come back after three years. I hope that the team can change the game itself is not all that interested in collecting money. I hope the presence of Justice game ☺

saidm

Untitled2.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
What's the screen shot for? Nothing to do with being unfair.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

This game has become unfair. bers is no longer interested in them. I heard the news that bers will create a new game. So I have decided that I leave this game and come back after three years. I hope that the team can change the game itself is not all that interested in collecting money. I hope the presence of Justice game ☺

saidm

Because u fake reffer for sure
u never buy E on gunrox u only take it from faking reffer
berserker wont miss u
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Because u fake reffer for sure
u never buy E on gunrox u only take it from faking reffer
berserker wont miss u

I have talked repeatedly about the subject and admitted I did some fake reff . but most of reff is real . i used page on facebook to get reff without fake .
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunrox/333230233448514?ref=hl . this page for me . I know all the loopholes game
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
berserker is in the illumanti his showtread is 666 and whenever points reset for new years its 666 and we can see he love benz cars what all people in the illumanti love? and i got banned off forum for posting this got something to hide berserker?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him