GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 18-Jul-2008 - Clans

+ Clans:
* clan can control specific game location and all clan members will earn +10% experience when fighting on that specific location
* if person enters location contolled by some clan, he will receive notification about that
* clan leader can add new members and dismiss existing ones
* person can leave clan at his own will
* clan leader can increase maximum number of members (disabled for now)
* clan leader can transfer leadership to other clan member (irrevokably)
* if game considered as clan battle it is notified by special hint icon
* clan rating is calculated from experience earned by clan members in clan battles
* game considered clan battle when it has members of different clans fighting at different sides
* top clan at location determined once in 3 hours
* when new member joins clan, that clan loses some rating (new member's level*0.5%)
+ fixed: sometimes when opening container at final AP game ends turn
+ fixed: 2 AP taken to access container instead of 1
+ fixed: bug using sights and binoculars
+ +5% chance to weak artifacts spawn
+ info now shows if player is offline and when last seen
+ fixed: incorrect messages after winning the game but earning 0 exp
+ game list now shows info about creator in hint
+ player list is wider by 20 pixels
+ right click on player in game lobby not pastes his nickname into input line
Currently there are only 4 clans that were most active on forums when I asked about clan recruitation -Voltron, Bloody Volves, Hobos United, and temporary admin clan Test that will be deleted later). I am sorry about all those people who wanted to start their own clan but haven't made into this list. Hower this does not mean that you've lost your chance. Clan amount limited to 4 only during beta period and after realease anyone will be able to start new clan if this "clan" idea will turn out viable.
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

+
* clan rating is calculated from experience earned by clan members in clan battles

does it mean the clans get their ranks as regular players now - private, corporal, sergeant
so in clans must be - thiefes, mobsters, regular army ?
do you understand my grade system ?
or it is only for purpose for place domination ?

btw....Another Good Job
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
No, currently clan rank calculated per each location separately and used to detemine which clan controls location.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
what happend if one clan take domination of specific location, and stop playing clan wars? will be dominatig forever?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Clan rating slowly drops over time so you will loose control if stop playing. And if all clans' rating will be low then location will become neutral again.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice idea☺ thanks for explanation
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
what about all the newer player?
u say there are 4 clans (but u mean 3 clans for the "rest" and 1 for admins)
i just wonder what all the newer players will think, when they wanna play a "clanwar", but not can get into a clan (or if friends just cant enjoy beeing in 1 clan cause the clanmembers think that 1 isnt so good ....aso.
so it looks for me a bit like - normal players and "good friends"
normal players can just play a part of gunrox, "good freinds" can do all
itz not so that i have a real problem with that, but i think it looks unfair and that can be " a shoot to the wrong side". cause only intrested players would love to enjoy a clan and could loose so to fast the fun of the game

but its still a good idea - to bad that i cant try it realy with my friends (and only with them)
greatings from the friendly1
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

u say there are 4 clans (but u mean 3 clans for the "rest" and 1 for admins)
i just wonder what all the newer players will think, when they wanna play a "clanwar", but not can get into a clan (or if friends just cant enjoy beeing in 1 clan cause the clanmembers think that 1 isnt so good ....aso.
so it looks for me a bit like - normal players and "good friends"
normal players can just play a part of gunrox, "good freinds" can do all
itz not so that i have a real problem with that, but i think it looks unfair and that can be " a shoot to the wrong side". cause only intrested players would love to enjoy a clan and could loose so to fast the fun of the game

but its still a good idea - to bad that i cant try it realy with my friends (and only with them)
greatings from the friendly1

As this game is still in Beta the idea of clans is still being tested
So for the testing phase only 4 Clans were implemented with only 10 players per clan. (My Clan ... the Nowhere clan missed out........... Boo Hoo)
If the idea of clans is proves to be viable then it will be rolled out across the game.
Then you should be able to form or join any of the numerous clans that will inevertably spring up.
Well that's my understanding................
Hope this helps.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him