GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

TURTLE perk the king..

TURTLE perk the king..
If you want to win every game just get turtle perk to every of your men or even better get shelter.. and you will win this game..It is all based on one thing anyway or is it weapon or a perk or a skill there is no balance..sometimes i cant believe the release is already in autumn there is still many of work to do to balance it.. 😡😡😡😡
what do you think?HAVE you ever played with someone who has this ultra gods perk> i did not do more than 6hp dmg.. for some reason
P.S i dont get this Why such as gods perk needs are so low..besides If you want me to say that changing 1hp dmg to 6dmg is the fix..then you shoudl be compared to einstein
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
lets look at what shelter does for someone. for each unused ap you get 6% damage resistance, which by the way maxes at 90%. even if they get themselves to 90%, they most likely cannot shoot you, or even move really. if you find a person with shelter, either leave him so you can kill his other units, or surround him and punch him. sure it will take awhile, but with how little he can move to keep up max resistance he wont get far, so trap him. if you have 20 melee you could use a poison knife which will do like 172% poison damage if he doesn't move. at my level i have 156 hp without an hp perk, so it cant take that long, especially with poison.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah but i need to have 20 melee skill, that knife, get close, stab few times...isnt it too much? another way is having fancy poisoning artifact...
maybe in future will be more weapons using poison, but so far shelter/turtle is still to good imho
so my constructive critic is: temporary ban shelter/turtle perk, till there will be more, and easier accesable weapons using posion
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I doubt a temporary ban would do much good, but tacking on more cons to the perks would make more sense. Maybe if the perks were vulnerable to ALL three status conditions (poison, stun, and blind) and at the cost of maximum HP (because they won't take a whole lot of damage from the perk anyway)?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
you do realize that shelter has been nerfed three times already right?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah, and you deal 3x more damage (6 instead of 2) ;D
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him