GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

moderator berserker

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
moderator berserker
is overusing power. few days ago i blowed myself using his mines (my justification is that game was lost long time before, i was bored of over 2h game, but this is unimportant now) and he banned me for a day for that, saying he was mad at me, lol. as far as i know people there do much worse things, would you ban every person who quit game? in rules there is nothing about team killing, and of course self-killing
which article of rules did i broke that you banned me? was a spy? was it fake fight? lool . in fact you did broke it, calling me an idiot. if you were strict, (as some people say) you would use all rules for everybody (including yourself) but as can i see your rules are very flexible
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Suicide while sabotaging your teammates mines... That sounds like you were deliberately helping your opponents. Whether you meant to or not, it is what you did. (I think i understood what you meant)
And deliberately helping opponents is by definition "fake fighter". I would assume this is what you were banned for. It should have told you what you were banned for in your info.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

is overusing power. few days ago i blowed myself using his mines (my justification is that game was lost long time before, i was bored of over 2h game, but this is unimportant now) and he banned me for a day for that, saying he was mad at me, lol. as far as i know people there do much worse things, would you ban every person who quit game? in rules there is nothing about team killing, and of course self-killing
which article of rules did i broke that you banned me? was a spy? was it fake fight? lool . in fact you did broke it, calling me an idiot. if you were strict, (as some people say) you would use all rules for everybody (including yourself) but as can i see your rules are very flexible

You've been banned 2 times:
1) for a week for constantly opposing moderators and never ending provocations.
2) for sabotage against your teammates by blowing strategically placed mines. Don't know if it was on purpose or not but you were clearly playing against your teammates and was prosecuted for a reason.
I've clearly answered your questions when you asked in private but instead you've decided to take garbage to public thus violating another rule:
[QUOTE=http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/]
Law-breaking with exceeding moderator commission.
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
[/QUOTE]
I think third time might be over for you so I woudln't create such topics if I were you.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him