GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CLAN: Cowards need not apply

*DELETED*
CLAN: Cowards need not apply
With the upcoming release of CLANs for the game, I would like to propose the formation of a Clan for those of us who refuse to quit, and never surrender. I'm tired of ending up on teams with people that just run away or use me as a shield, but neglect to provide any kind of support. I don't mind being the frontman, but if you're not gonna back me up, get off my team.
Right now I'll take anyone whos not affraid to loose their whole squad if it means their team wins, of course, I'll wanna see if you can stand behind your word and we'll have to schedule a game.
I am by no means declaring myself the leader of this said Clan, I'm good, but I'm not the best, and if someone thinks they'vre more capable than me, step up, I never refuse a challenge.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Mmmmm.....
Sounds cold
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
it's intended to be so
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him