GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Do we really need clan storage?

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Do we really need clan storage?
Please tell us if you think this is priority feature.
Let me tell you how it will work first:
all clan members will be able to see clan storage and put items into it but interacting with items (taking them out) allowed only for clan leader.
Here I want to ask opinions of regular clan members - will it be useful enough for you? Are you going to use clan storage?
Also there will be ability to expand your own storage so question is - do you really need clan storage if your own one is big enough?
16 years ago
16 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
for me, it could be implemented some day, but is not necessary (not useless, it is cool feature, but for example hobos can live without it ;D)
16 years ago
16 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
trophy...
it could be useful when clan members can storage there some kind of trophy from other clans like ears from defeated opponents
for me - like piahoo said - it could be, but is not necessary
bst grds & saluto
16 years ago
16 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yes because in the clans we mostly operate on friendship as alcapone said, so we just "give" and trade, so it's pretty much there already, but it's not a bad idea either, because almost all of our storage areas are full and maybe a clan member can find some use in it, so it's a shame to waste a BUNCH of python pistols and ammo...sooo...much...pythons....
16 years ago
16 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
You will be able to increase your own storage in the future so that will not be an issue. How does it change your opinion then?
16 years ago
16 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Well, seeing how often I lose games, I would empty the clan storage after a few plays 😝
For me, it's nothing too exciting, as I can barely fill my own storage...
16 years ago
16 years ago
Reply to

all clan members will be able to see clan storage and put items into it but interacting with items (taking them out) allowed only for clan leader.

That sounds like you're just giving items to the clan leader!! A better idea is to let anyone deposit and let the item depositors' decide who can take them out of storage.
16 years ago
16 years ago
Reply to
I think Clan storage will just add an unnecessary complication to the game and I cannot see it adding any real benefit appart from the clan leaders being able to horde more stuff.
If battles between clans has a trophy element to it then maybe a "trophy room" might be more useful.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Thank you for all participants. As I see while this feature might be fun, but we better focus on other more urgent needs. This thread is now closed.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him