GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cruentus

Cruentus
So We All Know Good Old Cruentus, A Absolute Troll, Always Raging, Making Players Laugh, Using Abusive Language, He Doesnt Want To Fame Us Because We Crash Server Apparently Or We Use Level 50 Arts😁😁, This Is Not A Thread But More Of A Petition To Get The Admin To Ban Cruentus And All Of His Accounts As He Clearly Has No Friends And Needs To Get Out Into The Real World And Find Some, And Maybe A Girlfriend
*Please If You Agree, Comment Down Below*
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
I fully support this.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
as a blunt and uncut dude as i am i agree with this, he gots to go
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Do you deny this evidence that has been presented at least twice now on youtube of Neon crashing the game when he loses. He does this so he gets all his arts back, he can also attack an outpost we hold and crash the server so that the game is a draw and we lose the outpost anyway. The same is the go with fames. Both teams lose and get 100 fame points but you get all your items back. This is why Neon can risk his arts because the result will either be a win for him or a draw and all items back. For me it will be a draw or a loss, I would be stupid to even bother challenging for a fame without having the cheat myself.
Evidence of Neon cheating here:
Post #215008
Why would i even want to play fame with you guys. Can't win and you will just get your arts back if you are about to lose.
To everyone that just made a comment here about saying yes I have to go, what a bunch of complete morons you all are. There is the proof that Neon cheats. If I knew how to crash the server then you would never see me lose ever again. Perhaps quit Gunrox and get an education you retards - you clearly cannot think critically.
For all those reading - I think the biggest troll is clearly Noobik. He tries to humiliate me publicly for not challenging his clan to a fame where they can use cheats to never lose. This has to be the worst case of Cruentus derangement syndrome I have seen from these 3rd world scavangers that I slay on a regular basis - they lose their minds to make an illogical attack on me in public and proudly tell everyone on the server about it.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

as a blunt and uncut dude as i am i agree with this, he gots to go

When oh when are you going to kill yourself from the depression that hits you like a brick wall when you realize playing Gunrox for 12 hours a day for all these years means the world has passed you by and you are and stupid old man with no future prospects.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

When oh when are you going to kill yourself from the depression that hits you like a brick wall when you realize playing Gunrox for 12 hours a day for all these years means the world has passed you by and you are and stupid old man with no future prospects.

im not neon so i clearly dont crash the server and your cleary older than me so your the one with no future, you just a special needs kid who thinks everyone is scared of him but in fact no one even knows who you are 😁, so please just go get a job or something or get a girlfriend, you just need to relax you clearly are some paranoid crackhead or something?
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dayuuum tf happened lmao
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nut gettin shit on like thw toilet bowl he is
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him