GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Spectating Mode, Game Replays and more

Spectating Mode, Game Replays and more
Hello, today i want to share few ideas on this forum
What about to add the spectate mode for regular players? This button for example will be in the player info menu and will allow any player to spectate the game like the mods do. The player will recieve NOTIFICATION ''TO ALLOW (that) PLAYER TO SPACTATE YOUR GAME'', OR make it possible if this player is in your friend list, for example. If the player missclick and accidentally allows the wrong person to spectate he will be able to kick him with specific menu. However this mode must contain viewing delay if situation like this will arise (for not showing the whole game instantly to unwanted viewers).
Also I know, it is very hard to create this in such old game with sort of engine, but here is the second idea. The completely new ingame menu which will save the replay of every game you played before and opportunity to watch them if you download them. It must contain play/pause/timeline/speed of replay buttons. I think this is very cool option to see your mistakes in games and think about them in replay mode.
Third idea, which already was discussed as i remember. The daily bonuses menu. Almost every game nowadays contain this function, it is very useful because it motivates player to claim his rewards every day and play this game more. It is also a good choice to raise game online.
Fourth idea is also associated with raising the online game and a very popular method for this. I am talking about Free Battle Pass and Paid Battle Pass. As in other games, it will treat player with little useful rewards if it is free battle pass, and more cooler rewards, which can also be skins if you pay for it. One way or another it is also good motivation for player to lvl up faster and play this game more.
Fifth, the last idea is to encourage players for finding bugs and glitches in game OR if any of player's idea was taken from the forum. This will allow developers to get more interesting ideas and more feedback from players if they notice any irregularities
Would be interesting to read what you think about it ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

What about to add the spectate mode for regular players?

i can open a different account and spy on my enemy while fighting him,
i cannot open 2 accounts somehow? my friends can spectate the game and share the screen with me,
no matter how u look at it, its not going to happens cuz its totally rigged,
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
bad idea - many players will use it to their advantage, I would use it myself haha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
you have a simpler option, just like Cherry.
make friends with pistol and ask for the footsteps of your enemy
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello, today i want to share few ideas on this forum
What about to add the spectate mode for regular players? This button for example will be in the player info menu and will allow any player to spectate the game like the mods do. The player will recieve NOTIFICATION ''TO ALLOW (that) PLAYER TO SPACTATE YOUR GAME'', OR make it possible if this player is in your friend list, for example. If the player missclick and accidentally allows the wrong person to spectate he will be able to kick him with specific menu. However this mode must contain viewing delay if situation like this will arise (for not showing the whole game instantly to unwanted viewers).
Also I know, it is very hard to create this in such old game with sort of engine, but here is the second idea. The completely new ingame menu which will save the replay of every game you played before and opportunity to watch them if you download them. It must contain play/pause/timeline/speed of replay buttons. I think this is very cool option to see your mistakes in games and think about them in replay mode.

I like these 2 ideas but you got one mistake in your first idea... if you want to watch your friend playing you could see him/his team in "spectating mode" or instead that will be cheating.
Hmmm yea I think this would apply only based on your friend list no other way..
EDIT: Also first you should request your friend to join the game or not.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
What about u add ur friend on discord and screenshare there?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Clarification
Looks like many people didn't understand the spectate option. U can always disable people's (friend's) requests to spectate, or u can allow them if you only trust them and sure they won't spy for enemy you play with. Also you will see only friend's units (not the whole map). So just reject specate requests if you dont want others to see your game 😁
Also will be good if you can switch off ''specate'' in options.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
it already exists, is called discord
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him